MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone has any crafting profile they would like to share? everytime i make a profile and save it some how its doesnt save the skills. So if you have any profile i would appreicate it. i need crp, lw, and all the other except cooking. thank you very much for the help if you can.
i cant get these profiles to work, i put them in the skill manager folder and when i click on profile name in dropdown box no abilities show Can see some abilities if click on archer for example tho. doing something wrong? thanks
Crafting Mod has it's own profile folder, it's not the one where your normal jobs profiles are
i have the crafting mod but no files at all open/save for me with that and have files in "Profile" folder, when using the crafting skill

manager with mmominion any profile i download has no actions in it, only foldes i have inside luamods>ffxivminion is CraftingTool,

class_routines and ClassManagerProfiles. where do i put the downloaded files like the 40/70/80synths or the synth class profiles? thanks.

sorry posted in wrong thread
here...
\LuaMods\CraftingTool\Profiles
ok thanks.. had the crafting tool in LuaMods/ffxivminion/...

Everything seems to load/show/work fine now.

Thanks alot for your help^^