MMOMinion

Full Version: Primal Extreme and Coil Teleport Waypoints.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I wanted to make a thread with my Primal extreme waypoints and Coil waypoints. Along with a little write up for each one to explain what should be done. I really hope this helps you guys out if you have any other questions let me know. Dropbox link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4v80ihb6jvjv8...FqXAUmS36a

Primal Extremes

Garuda
She is pretty straight forward just TP to the location and kill her nothing special. This location however allows melee characters to attack if you like. Can be soloed with ranged dps

Titan
He is a little bit more involved but i have really simplified the encounter with the waypoints. You need atleast three people. The waypoints are named in such should be pretty easy to figure out.

Titan_kill_to_immune: This waypiont is to be used from the start of the fight till he reaches 50% hp and becomes immune to damage. he will not gaol anyone in this phase and will not use any other skills

Titan_safe: This is the waypoint you go to once he reaches 50% hp and becomes immune. He will do his dialog and jump several times.

Titan_kill_Heart: just as the name suggest you kill the heart from this postion. He will now Gaol 2 people at this point you can raise them if you like or leave them dead. at this point if you kill the heart just move on to the next waypoint if you do not kill the heart go back to titan_safe untill he blows up the heart.

Titan_post_heart: just as the name suggest again this is the spot you go after you have killed the heart or the heart has exploded. He will no longer do any abilites and he will not gaol anyone.

Ifrit
Again a simple fight just TP to the coords and kill Ifrit. Can be soloed with ranged dps

The Binding Coil of Bahamut

Turn 1 Caduceus

ADS: if you want a chance for the crafting mats he drops if not you can skip him.

Dark Matter Golem-1: The first Golem you have to kill before you can open Caduceus.

Dar Matter Golem-2: The Second Golem you have to kill Before you can open Caduceus.

Caduceus Kill Spot: As the name suggest again this is the place you kill Caduceus from. (Can be solo'ed)

Turn 2 ADS

ADS_Kill: This is the spot you kill ADS from.(can be soloed if you have self heals if not you will need a healer) or you can wait ten min for him to enrage then you take 0 damage from this spot

Allagan Terminal: The spot for the terminal to go to turn 3.

Turn 3 Jump puzzle

Terminal: is the last Terminal you have to click will unlock turn 4(can be solo'ed no loot though)

Exit: is the exit from turn 3 to turn 4

Turn 4 Waves of mobs

Turn_4_Kill_Spot: as the name suggest this is the kill spot for turn 4. Now this turn is not very easy there is alot involved and you cannot solo it. The key to this phase is making sure your dps is on the right mobs. I nornaly have at least 1 BLM 1 BRD 1 Healer. BLM always will attack the Clock work soldiers and the BRD will attack the knights. Make sure you teleport back to the kill spot if you get pulled in. So Kill order is like this: Rooks>soldiers(BLM)/Knights(BRD)>Dreadnaughts>Spiders.

Turn 5 Twintania

Twintania_Kill: just run down to trigger all the cutscenes then TP to this waypoint. Pretty simple can be solo'ed with ranged dps.
Thanks, sounds great! Will test in a bit.
i cant click the first file for some reason its hidden
Not seeing a Coils one. Looks like first .rar file isnt allowing me to click it or fully showing the name.
awesome waiting for the coil way points :)
there is only one file at the moment. NOTE: i will be doing Coil tonight i have to fix my turn 3 waypoints once i fix that ill post the .rar file for Coil as well.

at the top of hte post.
When can you share the coil way points? :)
ill be posting them today
are they ready yet :P ?
(02-08-2014, 05:56 PM)jokeruae Wrote: [ -> ]are they ready yet :P ?

im about to go in to turn 3 and fix its waypoint so her ein the next 30min
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18