MMOMinion

Full Version: My zone duty profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
By popular Demand my duty profiles for every zone. This way your alt bots can follow your lead around who you control on assist. So that you can Map teleport on your main and the alts will follow, assist. You do have to change the duty profile for each zone you may be in.

the format of the pofiles.

If it has a level range IE 15-20Satasha.info this is a dungeon script for leveling.
If it has Single level IE 50_Cape_westwind its just map ID so your alt bots can follow your leader who is on assist.
if it has Farm in the name IE 50_Farm_Bosses_WP its a duty script for afk farmign in that dungeon.
the rest of the Formats are easy its the zones IE Black_shroud_Central This will cause your bots to folllow your leader who is on assist in the central shroud.

Hope this helps out

here is the drop box link
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4v80ihb6jvjv8...wX5-6LCO0a
This is awesome, thanks for sharing!
This is great and all, and really cool of you to share. :) But don't you think this is almost a sure way of getting multiple player reports on you and your train of teleporting toons in actual zones? Other than that, instance ones are good to have. Especially for coil. :)
like i said this isnt for everyone. Using this method i was done with 4 accounts story quest in 2 days. To people on the out side looking in when i just run the lead account over small distances the others look they are just on follow and looks like a multiboxer. Which multiboxing isnt against the rules. Now ofc im not just gonna TP in to a middle of people or around a bunch of people. But i put these out there so people can choose to use them if they want. I've been using duty mode this way for a while now leveling up accounts and everything has been ok, ofc its "increased chance" but botting isnt about "IF" you get banned but "when" so i already plan on losing these accounts at some point why not get them to the point of making me profit as fast as i can.
Yeah I guess I kinda did the same thing when I was running story quests... I saved Every single waypoint Location for every single story quest in game. When ever I need ti run story mode can just teleport to every single spot or npc. :)
exactly tie that in with the duty profiles for the zone and you can make all the bots follow each other and only have to TP on 1 bot its nice.
I added more dungeons and more zones cleaned up the format of all the zones and dungeons

I updated the file and updated the format its much much better now
those news one are great now its easier to change them around thanks a lot :)
you are welcome!
This is awesome. I've been trying to find some information on how to create a duty profile but i'm coming up empty handed. I also have a question about creating these profiles, what kind of language does one need to know/write to create these or is there an external application to create these? Thanks again for posting profiles.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7