MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting BOT not working for me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
no matter how many times I save a profile or download one that someone posted, the skill list is always empty. Is this a known problem? I posted this issue a number of times and haven't gotten an answer on how to fix it. My profiles are in the folder LuaMods/CraftingTool/Profiles and they will load with the skill list empty every time. I always have to use another bot to do craft cause this one wont work. But i read how other ppl are using it. I haven't been able to use the crafting bot at all.
Don't use crafting tool now crafting is integrated in the bot now

+just set the bot to crafting mod and just use the skill manager. Remove your crafting tool mod. Crafting tool was user made and is out of date
still works for me ;) And still has some advantages to the builtin
(03-13-2014, 07:00 PM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]still works for me ;) And still has some advantages to the builtin

well when in doubt remove the addon and try the base function of the bot. he probably installed the mod incorrectly. the advantages you speak of are not game breaking though. I've been able to PL several accounts crafting just using the base bot. and i make 2 star stuff 100% hp 100% of the time with the base bot.
nice.. I don't remember exactly what was missing, just tried to convert a mod profile to basic bot and missed something... why not post your profiles?
(03-13-2014, 03:15 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't use crafting tool now crafting is integrated in the bot now

+just set the bot to crafting mod and just use the skill manager. Remove your crafting tool mod. Crafting tool was user made and is out of date

still doesnt work for me. I deleted the old craftingtool and still doesnt save the profiles. anyone willing to get on skype and help me.
i have skype and can help its obv something wrong with your total instalation. i would delete everything and redownload install the bot and run the updater.