MMOMinion

Full Version: HQ mats not recognized
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

The BOT doesn't use HQ mats, and am getting :

"Unable to craft. You have not selected all of the materials."

"Craft HQ Mats" → [✓]
its old game bug that resurfaced again need to wait S-E to fix it
Thnx for replying, Darkice.

But I think the game is working perfectly, its just the bot doesn't use HQ mats.
Is there still no addon to allow the bot to use HQ materials?
the bot will use it on its own if you enable the option.
Oh i see the option now. thank you
i see this thread was posted long time ago.
don't know if the problem has been fixed that time but it's still.

i did the exact things in the tutorial but still it wont use the HQ mats.

[attachment=3692]

No Rush .. Just to inform ^.^

nvm .. found the answer here :)
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-GSM-profiles

(11-05-2015, 04:43 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]if you are going to set up crafting orders you need to set the specific recipe in the order to use HQ mats. If you are not using them you need to enable Craft HQ mats under general tab in advance settings.
Yeah this appears to still be on the Fritz as I followed the video as information still wont select them either
Should be working as long as you select it for the orders and have updated to the newest bot code in the updater. Worked fine for me last night.
Hey Ace, I keep getting: "API detected that we cannot craft anymore of item." for any recipes in the Master Books. I can see you updated the indexes, as the recipes show up properly now, but even with NQ and HQ mats it still gives me that error. Only on any recipe under the Master I and Master II category.
Pages: 1 2