MMOMinion

Full Version: Few questions on dungeon botting.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will the bot ever roll on loot?

I heard there are "counter measures" / "detection" in Turn 6 through 9 of the Coils. Is this true? What exactly does it do? Detect if you go out of bounds?

Can you still go out of bounds for old content like Primal extremes and dungeons, to teleport and kill them quickly without any of the mechanics triggering?

All ranged classes for botting dungeons? Like 4 bards or 4 blm, or a mix?

I'll have a lot of time on my hands soon enough to start exploring multi-botting (which I'll have to buy a few more copies of the game AND the bot~ ;P ) and I'd like to know what I can do and cannot do.

What I want to do is:
Gil farm, myth farm and if possible, loot the chest with gear and roll with the bots on Need/greed/pass, also get the chests of course.

So, how much of that is possible?
in the beta version of the bot you can loot basically you have to create an encounter in the duty profile with the interact command and id of the object you want to interact with. then all the bots will roll on the gear. all of its possible if you set the coords and commands in the profile. the only thing the bot wont do is if you are full on myth, it will not go to the vendor and buy items with the mythn.
(07-13-2014, 11:59 PM)Sheimd Wrote: [ -> ]Will the bot ever roll on loot?

yes, jackies explained it

I heard there are "counter measures" / "detection" in Turn 6 through 9 of the Coils. Is this true? What exactly does it do? Detect if you go out of bounds?

The boss reset after hitting it when all players flying over it. they might come up with solution in future.

Can you still go out of bounds for old content like Primal extremes and dungeons, to teleport and kill them quickly without any of the mechanics triggering?

Hell yeah, finish the 3 primals quest in 15 minutes with 8 char's of bot. the other primals such levithan cant do it

All ranged classes for botting dungeons? Like 4 bards or 4 blm, or a mix?

Am using 3blm,1brd and its going great , but you need ranger dps class. you cant put 4 dragoons and say bot is not working

I'll have a lot of time on my hands soon enough to start exploring multi-botting (which I'll have to buy a few more copies of the game AND the bot~ ;P ) and I'd like to know what I can do and cannot do.

Goodluck with that !

What I want to do is:
Gil farm, myth farm and if possible, loot the chest with gear and roll with the bots on Need/greed/pass, also get the chests of course.

The most useful thing will be myth farming, farmed around 100k+ of myth points in 2 weeks . finish novus in 1 week and the other week bought for all classes gears

So, how much of that is possible?

i'll say 150% because you'll get extra things you didnt had before .
great reply there
the boss resetting
usually needs height adj where u r floating
or need a toon on the floor while rest floating
few ways to get around it
I see, thank you all for your replies!