MMOMinion

Full Version: Password
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all recently when i log in through the GUI launcher when i get to characster screen it always asks me for password even tho i have auto login checked it used to not do it just looking for any advice on how to bypass that thanks.
No its the first thing i double checked still trying to figure it out does it have something to do with attaching the bot?
Would deleting the CFG files help as well?
sometimes it helps but that happens if the password is wrong for the forum password or the key is wrong.
Double checked both passwords and both are correct im able to use minion but for 90k purposes it wont go past character select screen until i manually enter password so it wont automatiacally log in
i would try a fresh install. when minonkey password box pops up. That means either the key or the password for that box is wrong. or you dont have autologin marked. You need to delete your cfg files make sure everything is ok in the key/password portion of the account info. and try again.