MMOMinion

Full Version: Hunting!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there have been several topics about hunting, Also there are members who already working on programming something for hunting. BUT this what I request. Most of the hunts need at least 4-8 members to farm B and around 15 + to farm A. 50+ for S rank.

The most effective way for hunts is to create group with your main in the server or make big linkshell to invite others when A pop up. But you dont want to risk your main account about how do you find the marks everytime and so fast. So just create anthor account and let it teleport searching for other hunts while you and your group hunting B down.

Am requesting this:
1- something to teleport all around the map in 7 seconds or 9 if marks found it stay still then yo report your main char with the location. If no marks found it move to other map and start searching.

When someone ask how you find marks, you tell them other linkshells are reporting them.

Around 1200 allied seals am making per day with this way. But am doing it manually and so much headache when searching. Someone please come up with a way and thanks!!!
easily done but easily banned, based on true story lol
if you give me the markers list or X,Y,Z of the waypoints i'll do it for you
(07-20-2014, 06:57 PM)bobdeezz Wrote: [ -> ]easily done but easily banned, based on true story lol
if you give me the markers list or X,Y,Z of the waypoints i'll do it for you

Will try to help you with the list, let the "other account banned" I wont be using teleport on my main. Secondry account will be teleporting and sending the location to main by whisper
using radar and undergroundteleporting.

radar show you the mobs and underground no other see you TPing.
Cant we have full Radar for all the map? from just entering the map it list the mobs available ? or give sound if this map contain a mark. instead of running around?
It is beyond what is possible unless you want to hack their server
(07-21-2014, 04:21 AM)vvvvvb Wrote: [ -> ]Cant we have full Radar for all the map? from just entering the map it list the mobs available ? or give sound if this map contain a mark. instead of running around?

please stop posting same crap over and over....can not make a radar for the ENTIRE zone because FFXIV doesnt load all the mobs for the entire zone in to mem. Only a radius around your character is loaded and as you move across the map more is loaded and the old ones unloaded.