MMOMinion

Full Version: How do you guys complete dungeons for the main quests?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I completed Sastasha and Copperbell mine with 4 bots. I lead with the main one (tank) on assist and the rest were on party grind.

I loaded up the dungeons navmesh and everything was fine. I controlled the tank and he was able to hold aggro while my 2 thaumaturges were able to dps down everything.

There is no navmesh for Totorak dungeon and I don't wanna do totorak 3 more times seperately.

I want to be able to control one main character through DevTP and have the other bots teleport to the main character.

Also, when I target a mob/boss from the main chartacter, I would like the others to attack it; like in party grind mode.

Is this possible?
Don't need a mesh for that. Set assist on leader, duty on the other 3 dps with totorak duty profile loaded.
what latty said then just use the dev-tp on the leader to TP to the coords needed to complete the dungeon as in boss or items you must pick up.
Thanks guys, that worked.
Boss kill spot for Haukke manor storymode is resetting. Anyone have a working one?
there should be 3 kill spots and a tank spot so each bot should be on assist for last boss. each at there own coords then one bot pulls boss at the "tank" coords then slowly use dev-tp to go down 1 by 1 till she cant hit you.