MMOMinion

Full Version: Been a while have a few ?s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TLDR; Haven't played in a while, just looking for some answers to questions about bot and game.

I used to beta test this program when it started and then ran out of money for both FFXIV and Minion. But I got a taste of nostalgia when I played FFXIV for the free weekend and really want to come back. Back in the day, the bot didn't dodge AoE attacks from enemies. Does it dodge them now? If so, does it also dodge in PVP?
Is there any sort of RMT market for FFXIV to offset the cost of bots + accounts? Is it worth it? Or do you just bot this game for the love of it?
From my understanding, the dungeon bot just teleports to bosses and kills them from an unreachable angle. Will there ever be the option of letting it walk through the dungeon instead? or are there too many mechanics? What maps are loaded with the bot for dungeons or do I download what's on the forums?
PVP is in beta testing right?
Are shards/crystals/clusters still the go-to farming source? I know leathers made quite a bit of money too, do they still?
It's been about 7 months since I've played and I can't exactly remember. Do I have to do the main story quest line to get into WP? I have a main account with the quest line done but I want to level up 3 more accounts to bot through Wanderer's Palace.
I saw something about questing but I didn't see how far it's progressed. This would be an insanely awesome feature and look forward to it. Does anyone have any idea how far they've gotten on scripting quests?
If you run 4 accounts, how much gil do you usually make in a day? a week?
Can I run 4 accounts on the same computer? Is it risky?
Does this bot still consume massive amounts of RAM?

I'm sure these questions have been asked before but things can change in a short time so bear with me. I've looked for these answers but I cannot find the answer. If you find a page/post with an answer, you can link me to it. Thanks bros.
all this has been answered atleast 100 times on the forums but i guess ill answer it again.

1. dodge still doesnt work very well.
2. there is always RMT more hten pays for my accounts
3. At some point yes they want to be able to do dungeons legit but atm it just Teleports.
4. The bot comes with 100% nav meshes for the open world. there are o meshes for dungeons because the bot doesnt use meshes for dungeons there are however my duty profiles.
5. Pvp is out of beta it works great the new pvp zone that jsut came out is not supported however(in the works)
6. if you have solo bot yes
7. If you read my duty profile guide WP is a side quest duty that is not attached to the main story line.
8. questing is still in beta and it works basically like duty profiles but it can navigate with out teleporting.
9 . I think the avg per bot in wp for most people is 20k/hour/bot
10. I run 32 accounts on 1 computer 0 bans since launch
11. I dont know massive is subjective launch the game and see how much ram it takes. to me it doesnt use that much.
Cool, definitely got a good idea from the 20k/bot/hr statistic. Theoretically if I botted 4 bots at 8 hours a day for 30 days I could pay for the bot + game subscription + have extra leftover. Not a whole lot left over though. Well, as long as it can pay for itself, I'd be happy. How long do you usually bot a group per day? Do other dungeons get better gil/bot/hr that 4 bots could complete?
no need to do just 8 hours instead of 24 hours haha no more risk from the 2 styles
Hey, so how do I set up the bot to perform quests? I don't see a bot mode for it.
How do I make the auto startup thing sign into multiple characters on the same account? I have 4 accounts attached to my square enix ID and I assume it's asking for that to sign in correct? Well how do I tell it to choose account 1 2 3 or 4?
1. The quest mode is in beta version and only some quest are scripted so far.
2. I dont think the launcher works with one login ID and 4 service accounts.
1. Thanks. Yea I kinda figured so I downloaded the beta.
2. Crap