MMOMinion

Full Version: How to finance with 4 accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

I know some of us have 4 accounts and do WP gils farming to auto finance the x4 minion and game fee. My question is where do you sell your gils ? I'm kind of interested to get to more account but since it's expasnive I'd like to know where I could sell my gils.

Thanks !
Search on google there is a ton of website for that.. Advertising for RMT is not allowed on forum

thank you
I tried and didn't find anything good for selling. Didn't know it wasn't allowed sorry.
want to sells want to buys are not allowed on the forums but you are basically looking for where to sell. You can search owned core if you like for some of the chinese resellers.
The no RMT rule is the best rule here. There would be so many scam reports. So many skids would flood here.

" didn't find anything good for selling"

Remember. This is a free market. There are buyers and sellers. No one is forced to sell. No one has to accept any offer. Improve your haggling.
lol I found a website by googling. It was literally the first one I clicked and they buy gil from you. I don't know the rates or anything but if you don't want to market your gil yourself, it'd be a good start. Am I allowed to PM someone the web address of the website I'm talking about?
What is the fastest way to earn money with 4 bots and accounts?
It's private message so...
Well I was trying to firgure out you guys are auto financing your account, I didn't want to start a big flaming chat on RMT stuff sorry >.>
No one is flaming. Just encouraging you to look deeper.
Pages: 1 2