MMOMinion

Full Version: [Module] MultiBond (Spiritbond Gear Changer) - 1.5 compatible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Spiritbonding
Based off of earisu's Spiritbond module.

INSTRUCTIONS
Fill your armory with the gear you are bonding (Multiple items of the same ID).
Equip the gear you want to spiritbond.
Click Enable.
Grind away.

AutoDisable
Will teleport to Central Shroud when spiritbonding is complete, and disable the bot. Obviously don't spiritbond in central shroud. - It will just keep disabling it.

NOTES
Will change gear to a identical item when spiritbond reaches 100%.

If using AutoDisable: Any slots you are not spiritbonding should not have duplicate items in the inventory. It will not teleport until all the duplicates of the equipped item is spiritbonded.
Example: If you have a Vanya Robe of Casting equipped, and another one in your armoury or inventory. Both of them needs to be 100% spiritbonded for the bot to teleport and stop.

Please consider donating. [Image: btn_donate_pp_142x27.png]

[attachment=2254]
Hum that's funny but that way of scripting, this names of the variables, this defiantly remind me of something but I can't put my finger on it...
(09-02-2014, 01:18 PM)earisu Wrote: [ -> ]Hum that's funny but that way of scripting, this names of the variables, this defiantly remind me of something but I can't put my finger on it...

I fixed a bunch of stuff with yours before arriving at this simpler version. The way it works is different enough to warrant a new release. :)

(09-02-2014, 01:23 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]I just added 2 new variables:

item.spiritbond
item.isHQ

should help your module ^^

Haha, great. Will update later!

EDIT: DONE
Nice thx fxfire :).

@decoderdan : You may have fixed things, but that's still most of my work.
I don't care if you release a better version, it's actually a good thing because I released it for that reason : improvement.
But you could have at least give me credit for my work.
(09-02-2014, 03:09 PM)earisu Wrote: [ -> ]Nice thx fxfire :).

@decoderdan : You may have fixed things, but that's still most of my work.
I don't care if you release a better version, it's actually a good thing because I released it for that reason : improvement.
But you could have at least give me credit for my work.

You are right, I had forgotten to credit you in the OP. Fixed :)
The addon works great. I have a few suggestion for it if you have more time to code it

1. Teleport to Home point or a particular Aetheryte of choice once all possible spiritbond gears are at 100%
2. Manually ID input for spiritbond gears which can take more than 1 or more IDs.
(09-02-2014, 11:55 PM)random73 Wrote: [ -> ]The addon works great. I have a few suggestion for it if you have more time to code it

1. Teleport to Home point or a particular Aetheryte of choice once all possible spiritbond gears are at 100%
2. Manually ID input for spiritbond gears which can take more than 1 or more IDs.

Aiming to add the teleport feature later today, and other options regarding gear selection soon. Subscription is up tomorrow, so I have to wait for some funds before I can dev the gear stuff.

Edit - Done for now. Sub will be up soon so I won't be updating for a bit
Reviving an old thread...

Does it matter what materia you have melded to it? does it need to be the exact same materia type or can it be any?
if i have auto disable on it tps to central shroud then just keeps tping over and over again but doesnt stop is there something ive set up wrong?
What's the current quickest spirit binding route?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5