MMOMinion
4.0 Samurai - No longer updating - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: [DOWNLOADS] Addons, Lua Modules, Navigation Meshes.. (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+---- Forum: SkillManager Profiles (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=105)
+----- Forum: Disciples of War Profiles (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Thread: 4.0 Samurai - No longer updating (/showthread.php?tid=18891)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: 4.0 Samurai - tearofsoul - 06-29-2017

is there a way to turn off
Hissatsu: Yaten -> Enpi -> Hissatsu: Gyoten combo?
(I want to use it under my consideration; since it automatically uses the skill when it should evade aoe from boss)

thanks

RE: 4.0 Samurai - Shozsu - 06-29-2017

(06-29-2017, 02:45 AM)tearofsoul Wrote:  is there a way to turn off
Hissatsu: Yaten -> Enpi -> Hissatsu: Gyoten combo?
(I want to use it under my consideration; since it automatically uses the skill when it should evade aoe from boss)

thanks

Yes. I think you might be using an older version of my profile. I set this routine to default be off. So if it's on and you didn't turn the filter on then your profile is old. I still have it as a filter but you have to enable it for it to do the routine. Please check the original post and download the 1.2d Lua file.

RE: 4.0 Samurai - tearofsoul - 06-29-2017

Shozsu,

I am using 1.2d Lua file. However, the profile performs Yaten -> Enpi -> Gyoten combo on every cooldown.

Is there any way to fix it? since it is very annoying during boss fights TT.

Thanks!

RE: 4.0 Samurai - Shozsu - 06-29-2017

It shouldn't do that on that version, so it's probably enabled enabled on the filter side. Go to the bot and where you set it to assist and select the Lua profile, click on show filters. There you want to make sure the meditate routine is not checked.

Also I don't have the combo exactly as you described either. I am wondering if you have acr enabled. If you do, then you aren't really using my profile. If you have acr on then it defaults to Sebbs WIP version of his samurai routine. Please make sure you have all meditate filters not checkee under filters and that acr is not enabled. You can find acr stuff in the mmominion menu drop downs when going into ffxiv menu, should be near the bottom.

My routine for yaten is yaten meditate enpi gyoten. And it has been off by default in my profile for a long time.

RE: 4.0 Samurai - pairak - 06-29-2017

Just a tip when it comes to ACR, it seem to be on by default, so even if you have never used acr or own any profiles in it, make sure you check, I had that issue for a while because I never thought to check.

RE: 4.0 Samurai - annop - 06-30-2017

thank!!!  ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

RE: 4.0 Samurai - Dino - 07-02-2017

(06-29-2017, 06:27 AM)tearofsoul Wrote:  Shozsu,

I am using 1.2d Lua file. However, the profile performs Yaten -> Enpi -> Gyoten combo on every cooldown.

Thanks!

set off gyoten and enip = problem solve

Some tipps:

>Please set bot to not use Meikyo Shisui if mob has less life....sometimes it use on 2% mob....totaly waste
>dont use Meikyo Shisui if you already Shifu hakaze and Jinpu rdy
>some for hinganbana

RE: 4.0 Samurai - Shozsu - 07-02-2017

(07-02-2017, 09:38 AM)Dino Wrote:  
(06-29-2017, 06:27 AM)tearofsoul Wrote:  Shozsu,

Thanks!

set off gyoten and enip = problem solve

Some tipps:

>Please set bot to not use Meikyo Shisui if mob has less life....sometimes it use on 2% mob....totaly waste
>dont use Meikyo Shisui if you already Shifu hakaze and Jinpu rdy
>some for hinganbana

I can look into low hp issue for Meikyo Shisui, but it is already set to not cast when you have full Senki based on telling it to not use it when Midare is ready, the problem is, we can't make decisions yet on the Senki gauge with the skill manager, and there are 3 other abilities that will be ready, and with the skill manager you cannot tell it to to not do something if multiple skills are ready sadly. According to the ability IDs, there are actually 4 abilities tied to to the senki gauge, and you can only pick one really on the logic for the ability. So I picked the best of the 4 I could. When Ace or whoever makes it so we can make decisions on abilities on the Senki gauge, then we will be able to do what you prescribed here. I spent hours trying to trick it into doing just that, but this is the best setup I found so far for it.

-Sho

Updated the profile today. Specifically, should be helpful for people who are higher level Samurai.

v1.3b - Added Hagakure routine, plus other adjustments
  • Bot will now attempt to do Hakaze -> Shifu -> Kasha -> Hagakure at the start of a fight. The requirements for this to happen is if the monster is missing a haganbana debuff, and you are missing shifu buff. Since this is an opener, that is the intent. I have tested this a bunch, but it may still have some issues. I added a filter that if you turn it on (check the box) it will turn this routine off.
  • Because Hagakure has been added, I have decreased the amount of time since last Shinten by 5, this can be adjusted if feedback is negative on this. Please do not ask me to adjust it per Kenki #s, as again, we cannot make decisions off the gauge in the current Skillmanager system.
  • Adjusted Meikyo Shisui to not activate if monster is below 25% HP. I was weary to add this, because while it is great for fates and such, you may lose DPS on bosses, because <25% HP may still be a lot of time to pull off a Meikyo Shisui combo. Please feedback if this is an issue.

Hey guys I noticed an issue with Kaiten casting at bad times. I am not sure what is up with that, if anyone testing my script here finds out more variables when it is happening, please let me know.