MMOMinion
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: GUIDES & TUTORIALS - How to Use our FFXIV Bot (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Thread: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" (/showthread.php?tid=8898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Jessix - 03-24-2015

(03-24-2015, 04:23 PM)Lexus003 Wrote:  
(03-24-2015, 03:08 PM)Jessix Wrote:  How do you make your character use stealth while gathering unspoiled?

Also is there a way to make more than one Unspoiled location set? Like say i wanted to have one for gathering ore and stuff, but then another that only does Clusters and I could switch between them.

Ok I'm still learning also so just small advice gives u something to look for. I belive its under advanced , then general should be a stealth setting that you just click to select it....
as for creating locations I know 19 pages is alot to check but I belive on one of the previous pages someone attached a file with all or if not almost all the unspoiled nodes already made. as I'm at work cant find the exact post at this moment...

Again just something for you to try until someone smarter then me gives better answer... Have fun

Ya I found that guys profiles, but I got mine working and it is working good, so I am just going to leave it :)

And yes, my character used stealth automatically, thanks!

Okay for some reason it runs fine for a while, but then it seems like it gets two hours behind. It teleports to my 10AM marker at 12PM and so on.

Any ideas?

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Lexus003 - 03-25-2015

(03-23-2015, 01:44 PM)Ace Wrote:  1) Idle Location should be either a city map with no markers, or another area where you would want it to go to for some down-time farming.
2) Location doesn't mean "this exact spot where I'm standing". Location in the sense of idling means, "this map". Since you're creating a location on a map you are already on, it sees that it's already on the map, and just leaves you on it.

Ok so could still use alittle help with this... I can do the gathering just fine but how can I set it up to farm some shards or crystals while idle...
Any help would be great thank you

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Ace - 03-25-2015

@Jessix, it could be that it falls behind due to the natural delay of one of the markers requiring a certain GP amount, and the regen time while waiting to accumulate this GP causes it to fall behind schedule somewhat. Other than that, you'd have to make sure the "hour" field is correct, and in military time.

@Lexus, you just go to the map you want to farm on, and set this location up as "Idle" location. Make sure you set up the marker manager to reflect how you want it to farm. I.E., if I am setting up the bot to mine Fire Shards, at one specific marker, I would set my Marker Manager into "Mining Markers", make sure it's in Single Marker, and then make sure the Marker Name selected is the one that contains the fire shards. You should probably check out the area for your down-time in this manner before starting your session, just to verify things.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Lexus003 - 03-25-2015

(03-25-2015, 05:48 PM)Ace Wrote:  @Jessix, it could be that it falls behind due to the natural delay of one of the markers requiring a certain GP amount, and the regen time while waiting to accumulate this GP causes it to fall behind schedule somewhat. Other than that, you'd have to make sure the "hour" field is correct, and in military time.

@Lexus, you just go to the map you want to farm on, and set this location up as "Idle" location. Make sure you set up the marker manager to reflect how you want it to farm. I.E., if I am setting up the bot to mine Fire Shards, at one specific marker, I would set my Marker Manager into "Mining Markers", make sure it's in Single Marker, and then make sure the Marker Name selected is the one that contains the fire shards. You should probably check out the area for your down-time in this manner before starting your session, just to verify things.

Thx for the reply Ace... just one last thing to be clear... the marker I'm making is it a regular gathering marker or unspoiled marker named to gather shards. cause I thought u could either do one or the other... Sorry for all the questions work 12 hrs day so little time I get try to make best use of it to set stuff up not alot of trial and error time...

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Ace - 03-25-2015

Regular markers.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Jessix - 03-27-2015

Okay I am having an issue with the unspoiled node gathering.

It works fine for a while, but after it completes a circuit and comes back to the 1AM Darksteel Ore location it just stands there stuck in botanist. If i manually switch to miner it starts right up and completes all the markers until it gets to the 1AM marker again.

I have the marker set to miner, but it isn't switching.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Ace - 03-27-2015

Use the Import Manager (Advanced Settings window) to export your gathering locations and attach it to here please. The file will be exported to <YourMinionDirectory>/LuaMods/ffxivminion/ImportManagerFiles, default file name is GatheringLocations.info.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Jessix - 03-27-2015

(03-27-2015, 05:32 PM)Ace Wrote:  Use the Import Manager (Advanced Settings window) to export your gathering locations and attach it to here please. The file will be exported to <YourMinionDirectory>/LuaMods/ffxivminion/ImportManagerFiles, default file name is GatheringLocations.info.

Attached and thank you!

The best I can figure, it's slipping into a bad state somehow, maybe because the marker is so close to the landing zone. Give me a little bit and I'll work up a rough draft for you to try out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gpxyix95fhhouvd/ffxiv_task_gather.lua?dl=0

Replace your ffxiv_task_gather.lua inside of <miniondirectory>/LuaMods/ffxivminion directory with the file I linked.
You may need to do this after you attach minion to prevent the updater from overwriting the changed file, and then use File > Reload Lua Modules to pick up the new file.