MMOMinion
LVL60 SMN Profile for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Really, Really Working 3/8/16) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: [DOWNLOADS] Addons, Lua Modules, Navigation Meshes.. (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+---- Forum: SkillManager Profiles (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=105)
+----- Forum: Disciples of Magic Profiles (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=112)
+----- Thread: LVL60 SMN Profile for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Really, Really Working 3/8/16) (/showthread.php?tid=14586)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: LVL60 SMN Profile 2.0 for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Still Working as of 02/27/16) - YellowcarQueen - 02-29-2016

(02-29-2016, 04:11 AM)iDownload Wrote:  EDIT: Actually, Im more concerned regarding Miasma since if you do interrupt it, the profile never casts it again until all DoTs have fallen off

Tested on 52 SMN

It will not cast miasma on the SAME target within 25 seconds. This is due to diadem and using the unique I'd for recast. You can edit this yourself but it was done to prevent the bot from casting the same spell over and over because the target has exceeded the number of dots the bot can register. You see this issue crop up in alliance raids, S rank hunts, and especially duadem.

RE: LVL60 SMN Profile 2.0 for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Still Working as of 02/27/16) - Mutantx - 02-29-2016

(02-28-2016, 09:54 AM)YellowcarQueen Wrote:  
(02-28-2016, 09:50 AM)Mutantx Wrote:  right now it just seems to go off every time its up regardless

What Im saying is that's not possible. It's not in my profile unless you added it or your pet is in "Sic" mode or you have the skill confused. The only Garuda skills listed in my profile are "Aerial Slash (AOE ranged attack), Wind Slash (Basic Single Target Attack), and Contagion (Extends duration of your buffs).

iusing your latest update - i  didnt add it - garuda attacks the dummy (target) and its goes off every time its up

RE: LVL60 SMN Profile 2.0 for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Still Working as of 02/27/16) - YellowcarQueen - 02-29-2016

(02-29-2016, 09:48 AM)Mutantx Wrote:  
(02-28-2016, 09:54 AM)YellowcarQueen Wrote:  
(02-28-2016, 09:50 AM)Mutantx Wrote:  right now it just seems to go off every time its up regardless

What Im saying is that's not possible. It's not in my profile unless you added it or your pet is in "Sic" mode or you have the skill confused. The only Garuda skills listed in my profile are "Aerial Slash (AOE ranged attack), Wind Slash (Basic Single Target Attack), and Contagion (Extends duration of your buffs).

iusing your latest update - i  didnt add it - garuda attacks the dummy (target) and its goes off every time its up
I had an update to Minion this morning that added a new feature under target "Include Self" checkbox so some changes have been made to Skill Manager again and I don't have a clue what. However, it completely fubared my profile and all the mess ya'll have been talking about I can finally see on my end. It's going to take awhile to sort this mess out.

RE: LVL60 SMN Profile 2.0 for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Turn off "Queueing Allowed") - Mutantx - 02-29-2016

k Yellow xd keep up the good work.

RE: LVL60 SMN Profile 2.0 for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Turn off "Queueing Allowed") - iDownload - 03-02-2016

Do you guys think its viable to just disable Ruin I and just opt in for Ruin II?

or

Maybe just drastically reduce the mana needed before casting Ruin I? Im thinking 30-40%?

RE: LVL60 SMN Profile 2.0 for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Turn off "Queueing Allowed") - YellowcarQueen - 03-02-2016

(03-02-2016, 05:37 AM)iDownload Wrote:  Do you guys think its viable to just disable Ruin I and just opt in for Ruin II?

or

Maybe just drastically reduce the mana needed before casting Ruin I? Im thinking 30-40%?

I currently have mine set at 50% before it stops using Ruin 2. Feel free to play around with it.

As it stands right now, I've beat all of Alexander Midan at i210 and was consistently the #1 or #2 dps beating most jobs consistently except MNKs; really tough to out DPS a good MNK.

My point being, I don't think there's really any tweak that can be made to the profile at this point that is going to make a difference in DPS and the biggest improvement will be from the player's precise movement and not interrupting casts.

RE: LVL60 SMN Profile 2.0 for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Turn off "Queueing Allowed") - iDownload - 03-03-2016

So far so good with the profile from what Ive seen however I have not parsed it yet (not yet 60)

it got me wondering though if the profile not having to cast a DoT within 25 secs due to interruptions affects its DPS greatly

RE: LVL60 SMN Profile 2.0 for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Turn off "Queueing Allowed") - YellowcarQueen - 03-03-2016

(03-03-2016, 05:42 AM)iDownload Wrote:  So far so good with the profile from what Ive seen however I have not parsed it yet (not yet 60)

it got me wondering though if the profile not having to cast a DoT within 25 secs due to interruptions affects its DPS greatly

This is one of the areas where the player needs to manually cast it if it happens because it does prevent the profile from casting "Fester" and "Painflare" if all 3 dots aren't active on your target.

RE: LVL60 SMN Profile 2.0 for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Working 3/3/16) - TauTau - 03-03-2016

noticed right now that Garuda-Egi doesn't do anything in both of your SMN profiles... due to patch maybe?

RE: LVL60 SMN Profile 2.0 for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Working 3/3/16) - Mutantx - 03-04-2016

(03-03-2016, 11:03 PM)TauTau Wrote:  noticed right now that Garuda-Egi doesn't do anything in both of your SMN profiles... due to patch maybe?

yep