MMOMinion
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: GUIDES & TUTORIALS - How to Use our FFXIV Bot (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Thread: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" (/showthread.php?tid=8898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - gregalt466 - 10-08-2014

Yes too, Mine's been fixed. I was using a work around till it was fixed.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Shaolin2 - 10-11-2014

me bot gather no Topsoil is this not fixxed?

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - PlicPloc - 10-18-2014

Also tried to gather topsoil, doest not work for me, even by settings item in the #1 or #2 priority name (tried also english and french names, since my game is in french)

tried with "gather gardening" option on and off also, character is getting to the point at the right hour, no issue with that, gettting to the mining point, but taking other hidden item instead.

Not a big deal for now, perhaps i'm missing something.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Leon - 10-18-2014

Yeah, it seems broken. Rarely worked for me too.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - balgarion - 10-18-2014

mine's timer broken too

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Ace - 10-21-2014

You guys have fucked up OS clocks or have misconfigured something. I collected about 1200 fire clusters and 300 darksteel ores with this last night, and I set it up from scratch again just to be sure. It works fine. Feel free to post actual information if you have an issue and I'll help you.

STOP TRYING TO PUT THE FUCKING GARDENING ITEMS IN SLOT 1 OR 2 IT DOES NOT WORK AND HAS BEEN SAID AS SUCH AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES.
Use the Gather Gardening option, and TOIL is required in the Skill Profile in order for it to work.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - XAINFERNO - 10-21-2014

(10-21-2014, 12:43 AM)Ace Wrote:  You guys have fucked up OS clocks or have misconfigured something. I collected about 1200 fire clusters and 300 darksteel ores with this last night, and I set it up from scratch again just to be sure. It works fine. Feel free to post actual information if you have an issue and I'll help you.

STOP TRYING TO PUT THE FUCKING GARDENING ITEMS IN SLOT 1 OR 2 IT DOES NOT WORK AND HAS BEEN SAID AS SUCH AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES.
Use the Gather Gardening option, and TOIL is required in the Skill Profile in order for it to work.
only thing for me is it jumping to 2 hour a head of it self but think that was down to me have to nobe at the same time but wont take long to re do it so if everyone just stop been lazy and redo your nobes as you might of do something on your end

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Conn - 11-08-2014

First thanks for a great tool ~!

OK, I read this entire thread, the how to guide, and some general forum posts. After tweaking things for the last 48 hours I can not seem get consistent results.

Problems:
1) Can not get character to return to Idle Location. (She did for the first hour or so then never again.)

UPDATE: Only Idle function seems to be the trouble.
2) Not consistently making it to the mining points at the right time?? (Harvested 60 Clusters in first couple hours, then only another 160 in the next 12 hours. Perhaps my marker isn't overlapping mining points well enough.)

Questions:
1) Can the character teleport to different zones automatically? (It is somewhat implied but I have not seen it work) YES IT CAN
2) How can I have the character teleport to different zones to mine?
( Update: It just worked when I turned on Gather unspoiled while in a different zone. )

Let me know your thougts.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - chriskara10 - 11-10-2014

Ok so i'm pretty bad at trying to understand how to setup this for Unspoiled Minning items.... I'm trying or would like to farm the Autumbral Rock, but i do not know how to set this so it only stays there and farm this specific mine at that time.

Does anyone has a profile for this to help me? or how to set it up?

Thank you

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Namamiri - 11-12-2014

hello,

I tried the unspoiled nodes mode. But he always teleport from Mor Dhona to Mor Dhona even thought i have set only the Mor Dhona Nodes. How can I disable the teleport function