MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update (/showthread.php?tid=10477)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - zerovisual - 01-20-2015

Will all currently written duties and quest profiles still work? I didn't know if this 2.5 has the Quest 2.0 stuff in it. I have a few quest profiles I still need to run on my bots. ;)

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - Cichard - 01-20-2015

yes this is 2.5 game update not bot update. so all that will work.

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - teguri - 01-20-2015

Any hints at what's in the pipes? Also, if there's ever any way a dumb BASIC/C/C# guy can help lemme know! ( `ー´)ノ

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - zerovisual - 01-20-2015

Sweet thanks, you guys are awesome and the reason I have no problem dropping the money for the keys.

teguri, best thing I have found to do is try to give back to the community. The bot is a great program but the profiles people have made and shared are just as valuable. The community will need duty profiles for the new dungeons and trails. Plus more quest profiles to cover the new ones.

Stuff like this is not extremely hard to do and so much appreciated. They have tons of information on how to get started and everyone will always help if you post a question.

Good Luck

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - minibotter80 - 01-20-2015

Thanks for the swift update to a rather large patch, u guys r awesome :D!

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - Kate - 01-20-2015

(01-20-2015, 09:21 PM)minibotter80 Wrote:  Thanks for the swift update to a rather large patch, u guys r awesome :D!

bump ^^

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - atmarkham - 01-20-2015

Didn't get to test extensively but it looked like healing spells were not going off in skillmanager. Offensive spells were thou.

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - muchastudio - 01-20-2015

(01-20-2015, 10:30 PM)atmarkham Wrote:  Didn't get to test extensively but it looked like healing spells were not going off in skillmanager. Offensive spells were thou.

Same issue! Healing spells didnt work, but my Eos was getting summoned (swiftcast raise seemed to not work too).

Trying to do fresh bot install and see if it works. Will edit my post tommorow.

(01-20-2015, 10:43 PM)muchastudio Wrote:  
(01-20-2015, 10:30 PM)atmarkham Wrote:  Didn't get to test extensively but it looked like healing spells were not going off in skillmanager. Offensive spells were thou.

Same issue! Healing spells didnt work, but my Eos was getting summoned (swiftcast raise seemed to not work too). Used Ace's Scholar Profile.

Trying to do fresh bot install and see if it works. Also will try WHM profile. Will edit my post tommorow.

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - teguri - 01-20-2015

(01-20-2015, 10:43 PM)muchastudio Wrote:  

Same issue! Healing spells didnt work, but my Eos was getting summoned (swiftcast raise seemed to not work too).

Trying to do fresh bot install and see if it works. Will edit my post tommorow.

Party array seems to be populating correctly, target HP works, and my heals seem to be going off. I'm using a custom SCH profile though. Is it just not healing party members or yourself, or either?

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - decoderdan - 01-20-2015

Grind, Do Fates, Middle La Noscea - Solo with enable unstuck: Stands still, teleports, game crashes with a divide by zero error.

Can also confirm assist healing duty did not work for SCH. Only offensive abilities such as Virus when targeting an enemy worked.