MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update (/showthread.php?tid=10477)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - zerovisual - 01-22-2015

(01-22-2015, 10:41 PM)Kuradobery Wrote:  
(01-22-2015, 07:44 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  Are you trying to use the same key on multiple accounts?

Negative.

I only use Minion on 1 account, the one I play on.

Also I use the "attach bot" button to enable it in game (since I use the key logger to log me into my account).

After you attach the bot the key window opens for you to put the keycode and password in. Make that window bigger by dragging it out. Then paste the keycode into the keycode field. I had an issue at first when I would copy and paste my keycode it would not paste the entire keycode. Just something to try. Make sure you can read the entire keycode.

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - mmominionaccount - 01-22-2015

Coerthas Mesh is broken? Anyone else having this issue?

edit:

confirmed it's broken. I used my old mesh and it worked.

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - Latty79 - 01-22-2015

confirmed it's not, thanks.

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - Kuradobery - 01-22-2015

(01-22-2015, 10:54 PM)zerovisual Wrote:  After you attach the bot the key window opens for you to put the keycode and password in. Make that window bigger by dragging it out. Then paste the keycode into the keycode field. I had an issue at first when I would copy and paste my keycode it would not paste the entire keycode. Just something to try. Make sure you can read the entire keycode.

I don't have the keycode window.
I've already inputed my code once, after that I don't need to for the next 90 days.

Did you even read what my issue is ?
My Game crashes when I activate the minion and I mean active like I can start the bot, so no keycode to input.

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - zerovisual - 01-23-2015

(01-22-2015, 11:43 PM)Kuradobery Wrote:  
(01-22-2015, 10:54 PM)zerovisual Wrote:  After you attach the bot the key window opens for you to put the keycode and password in. Make that window bigger by dragging it out. Then paste the keycode into the keycode field. I had an issue at first when I would copy and paste my keycode it would not paste the entire keycode. Just something to try. Make sure you can read the entire keycode.

I don't have the keycode window.
I've already inputed my code once, after that I don't need to for the next 90 days.

Did you even read what my issue is ?
My Game crashes when I activate the minion and I mean active like I can start the bot, so no keycode to input.

I did read your issue, but doesn't look like you read the installation instructions.

From what I know using "attach bot" does not use the account you created in the mmo minion window. That is only if you want mmo-minion to auto start, which is not what you are doing because like me you are using a security code. If your game is crashing right away when you click "attach bot" then it is trying to attach and then would ask for the key, but is crashing before that.

Something like Anti Virus is causing the crash. Read the install instructions, they tell you what to do exactly.

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - Kuradobery - 01-23-2015

(01-23-2015, 12:21 AM)zerovisual Wrote:  I did read your issue, but doesn't look like you read the installation instructions.

From what I know using "attach bot" does not use the account you created in the mmo minion window. That is only if you want mmo-minion to auto start, which is not what you are doing because like me you are using a security code. If your game is crashing right away when you click "attach bot" then it is trying to attach and then would ask for the key, but is crashing before that.

Something like Anti Virus is causing the crash. Read the install instructions, they tell you what to do exactly.

" The moment I active the Minion I'll get a D/C from the game some minutes later."

No I don't get a immediate crash, like I wrote on my 1st message I get a D/C minutes after launching, attaching and using the bot.

Also I do not have an Anti-Virus.

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - Cichard - 01-23-2015

couple things,

where is yout bot installed(directory)
are you running it as admin
when are you attaching the bot, character selection screen, in game or before you even hit start(in game client not bot start)
you say you dont have an anti-virus what version of windows are you running? windows 7 should remove defender and use Windows security esentials. if you still have defender it can cause problems.
finaly are you using any programs such as mumble, teamspeak, fraps any graphic software like CCC for amd or nvida software?

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - Kuradobery - 01-23-2015

(01-23-2015, 02:04 AM)Cichard Wrote:  couple things,

where is yout bot installed(directory)
are you running it as admin
when are you attaching the bot, character selection screen, in game or before you even hit start(in game client not bot start)
you say you dont have an anti-virus what version of windows are you running? windows 7 should remove defender and use Windows security esentials. if you still have defender it can cause problems.
finaly are you using any programs such as mumble, teamspeak, fraps any graphic software like CCC for amd or nvida software?

I run MMOminion as admin yes.

My bot is in C:, my game is in another HDD ( up until these last days it always worked).

I load my bot after my character is loaded ( always did it like that).

Windows 7 defender never interfered as far as I know.

Yes I use TS3, Mumble (I did try to turn these off and it's still the same) and only the basic Nvidia drivers.

---EDIT

So tonight the minion worked without any flaws.
I didn't do anything just started it like always, crafted, gathered, etc no crash at all.

Might have been a server side issue ? I don't know, I'll test it again tomorrow.

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - Cichard - 01-25-2015

First Remvoe windows 7 defender and get Micro soft security esentials. Its right in the install guide. Windows 7 defender has Known issues with the bot remove it replace it. TS3 and Mumble both have graphic over lay processes that run both will cause the bot to crash randomly dont run them while botting make sure they are not even running in the system tray, no process at all. The bot and the game should be isntalled on the same hard drive ive helped people in Team Viewer that had this type of instalation and putting them on same harddrive solved a lot of their issues.

Just be cause the bot worked before doesnt mean something in this patch or something in a windows update now doesnt causes conflicts on your computer. These things are all mentioned in hte install setup tutorial NOT to have on your computer when botting. Dont be surprised if you experience crashes again then at some point if you do not follow these setps.

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - Bluesweetfood5123 - 01-26-2015

Im getting this same exact issue. Nothing has changed on my PC.

Minion is crashing the client instance using GUI launcher. I think there is server auth issues or the like. Its asking me for my auth occassionaly. But crashes either way after a few minutes being attached.

Edit:

My 2nd PC just started bugging out the same exact way a few minutes after.