MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update (/showthread.php?tid=10477)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - Cichard - 01-26-2015

(01-26-2015, 01:51 AM)Bluesweetfood5123 Wrote:  Im getting this same exact issue. Nothing has changed on my PC.

Minion is crashing the client instance using GUI launcher. I think there is server auth issues or the like. Its asking me for my auth occassionaly. But crashes either way after a few minutes being attached.

Edit:

My 2nd PC just started bugging out the same exact way a few minutes after.

read above post and do those steps / answer those questions.

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - kidz14 - 01-29-2015

I really do hate these hot fixes that SE has to keep releasing cause they can't do it right first time around. Gotta love your guy's work over here tho, with being able to keep up with all these inconveniences.

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - isplash91 - 01-29-2015

I can't attach my bot after the maintenance patch, is this normal? Before the patch everything works perfectly

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - Zerox - 01-29-2015

(01-29-2015, 09:34 AM)isplash91 Wrote:  I can't attach my bot after the maintenance patch, is this normal? Before the patch everything works perfectly

yep usually after patch bot breaks, have to wait til they fix code

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - Kyle - 01-29-2015

for the 100th time, EVERYTIME the game is subject to an update or a maintenance, game datas changes, so the bot need a small update to works. so be patient and wait til DEV's work on it. it usually doesnt take 'em long to fix it.

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - isplash91 - 01-29-2015

(01-29-2015, 09:36 AM)Zerox Wrote:  
(01-29-2015, 09:34 AM)isplash91 Wrote:  I can't attach my bot after the maintenance patch, is this normal? Before the patch everything works perfectly

yep usually after patch bot breaks, have to wait til they fix code

Ok, thanks I thought that it only applies to version patch, not maintenance patch. Thank you for the reply ThumbsUp

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - Kyle - 01-29-2015

to make it simple when a maintenance occurs and u have to download something to be able to play , you can be sure 99% of times it will need a bot update.

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - sigrunelladan - 01-29-2015

And whenever it's updated you'll find the info there.

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - Boris - 02-04-2015

Would it be possible to fix issue with Guildworks, when I launch clients via MMOMinion it crashes Guildworks application. Guildworks application works fine when I run 2 accounts via regular FFXIV launcher, it just seems to crash when I launch multiple accounts through the MMOMinion. It use to work fine before...but now it just crashes.

RE: FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update - rsilva712 - 02-04-2015

Launcher starts the game as administrator, something GW doesn't like. Launch the game manually, launch and attach GW, and finally attach the bot once everything is running and you can use both. You just wont be able to use the launcher to automatically relaunch if you crash/dc. If you try to use that "run guildwork as administrator" file, it wont work and crash GW.

I've asked both Stan at GW and here and they dont seem interested in working together, so you have to use this workaround.