MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion - Update - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion - Update (/showthread.php?tid=10868)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: FFXIVMinion - Update - atmarkham - 03-10-2015

I don't even get an error when trying to attach the old launcher it appears to do nothing...

RE: FFXIVMinion - Update - Lexus003 - 03-11-2015

OK 12am eastern time... the bot updated and as I tried attaching the bot caused my game to crash. did complete shut down. I did not get to see any errors

RE: FFXIVMinion - Update - Cichard - 03-11-2015

the old launcher has been removed. it shouldnt be working. you should use the new launcher it works fine now. if you are having issues with the gui_launcher ill be on all day pop in to IRC PM me your teamviewer info and i will take a look.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Update - JoeyJoey - 03-11-2015

Working for me now Happy awesome jobs

RE: FFXIVMinion - Update - JoeyJoey - 03-12-2015

well it was working, idk what changed since I've restarted my computer.

I'm getting this error

"The instruction at 0x6d5ccc02 referenced memory at 0x5298118. THe memory could not be read."

RE: FFXIVMinion - Update - Cichard - 03-12-2015

what operating system? are you using "attach" button or are you actually setting up the accounts in the gui_launcher so the launcher can launch the game and bot.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Update - Kyle - 03-12-2015

Joey i got the same issue on one of my computer . in fact windows update launched some update recently and because of this i wasnt able to get on the game, neither via attach or simple launch . the only way i found was to back up before the updates ( windows 7 ) .

RE: FFXIVMinion - Update - behemoth8u - 03-12-2015

How was you able to go back an Update? Cause I am having the same issue, Windows(7) did an Update and now the bot will not even Start when I hit Start. I have done everything that everyone has said and it has done nothing to help.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Update - Cichard - 03-12-2015

man i wish i could figure out whast going on your guys computers. since the patch(of the bot) couple days ago this problem completly went away from all 3 of our computers (windows 7 ult.) and away from my friends who is on windows 8.1.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Update - ajf64 - 03-12-2015

(03-12-2015, 01:59 PM)Cichard Wrote:  man i wish i could figure out whast going on your guys computers. since the patch(of the bot) couple days ago this problem completly went away from all 3 of our computers (windows 7 ult.) and away from my friends who is on windows 8.1.

my bot works great just crashes every now and again usually ever few hours btw im on 8.1 pro and i followed all ur directions you posted before its not a huge deal just thought id let you guys know im always in front of my computer when i run so its pretty easy to restart the bot only issue is when im in dungeons using assist mode but other then that all good