MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion - Update - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion - Update (/showthread.php?tid=10868)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: FFXIVMinion - Update - JoeyJoey - 03-14-2015

Having a slight problem again, I'm on Windows 8, and the update did fix it for me for a little while.

I'm getting this error in the error log recently since I've tried to attach. The attachment seems to do nothing, and I am manually attaching via "attach button"

[2015-03-13 20:48:15]=> Mapping failed with error 0x0. STATUS_SUCCESS

RE: FFXIVMinion - Update - Eir-Kara - 03-14-2015

I am having the same issue as JoeyJoey, after the update a little while ago all of my bots stopped working, none of them will attach.

When I bring up the minion(GUI) launcher, and hit start on one account, it will go into 'Launching' and the FFXIV window comes up but in the log section it will report Unable to launch ffxiv.exe.

Then the minion log file has:
[2015-03-13 19:48:33]=> Mapping failed with error 0x0. STATUS_SUCCESS

I have done Clean installs of the bot, and even did a clean install of FFXIV, I have my Minion folder in C:/FFXIVMinion, same place I had it before update.

I am running Windows 8.1 Pro, No VPN, No voice comms, no overlays, etc. Only have Minion(Everything needed for minion to run), FFXIV and Google Chrome installed on my bot computers.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Update - JoeyJoey - 03-14-2015

(03-14-2015, 02:53 AM)kagepande Wrote:  I am having the same issue as JoeyJoey, after the update a little while ago all of my bots stopped working, none of them will attach.

When I bring up the minion(GUI) launcher, and hit start on one account, it will go into 'Launching' and the FFXIV window comes up but in the log section it will report Unable to launch ffxiv.exe.

I have done Clean installs of the bot, and even did a clean install of FFXIV, I have my Minion folder in C:/FFXIVMinion, same place I had it before update.

I am running Windows 8.1 Pro, No VPN, No voice comms, no overlays, etc. Only have Minion(Everything needed for minion to run), FFXIV and Google Chrome installed on my bot computers.

Bummer, I guess I should really turn off "Auto update" from now on. just in case. and make a copy of the directory before updating.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Update - ffxivmage - 03-14-2015

(03-14-2015, 03:00 AM)JoeyJoey Wrote:  
(03-14-2015, 02:53 AM)kagepande Wrote:  I am having the same issue as JoeyJoey, after the update a little while ago all of my bots stopped working, none of them will attach.

Bummer, I guess I should really turn off "Auto update" from now on. just in case. and make a copy of the directory before updating.

Same here, all 4 bots wont attach/autostart. Just getting stuck at launching when autostarting

RE: FFXIVMinion - Update - Eir-Kara - 03-14-2015

Alright just wanted to give some info I found, I decided to install a fresh copy to minion on a PC that has never had it before, and it loads and works fine on this PC, though I have yet to find a solution on the other PC that was running Minion fine before the update, trying some more things but I have had no luck yet.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Update - mistz - 03-14-2015

mine stopt working yesteday suddenly, did a fresh install and updated it, evrything goes fine.
once i press attacht nothing happens.

it dosent crash the game or anything but the bot never loads.

useing windows 8.1

RE: FFXIVMinion - Update - LionMinion - 03-14-2015

Fishing is broke after this update: Check post http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Fish-bot-does-not-work-anymore-after-recent-update

RE: FFXIVMinion - Update - TRBT - 03-14-2015

same here its not working , i try to remove it and re install again but still the same issue ,

RE: FFXIVMinion - Update - ffxivmage - 03-14-2015

fixed just do a system restore

RE: FFXIVMinion - Update - mistz - 03-14-2015

anyone yet had luck with the windows 8.1 not attaching?