MMOMinion
FFXIV Launcher + Huntlog Addition - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIV Launcher + Huntlog Addition (/showthread.php?tid=11175)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

FFXIV Launcher + Huntlog Addition - Powder - 03-13-2015

Greetings Minions

Please check out the new Do Hunt Log checkbox.

We think we have finally solved the launcher attaching issues.
It should work with Windows 10, and XP also.
For anyone who has had issues with the new launcher before please retry it and post your results.

RE: FFXIV Launcher - CryptoSporidian - 03-14-2015

On Windows XP the new launcher still doesn't work for me. Gives me (probably, didn't match the whole text up) the same crash error as before. Did a fresh install in the C:/ and in the FFXIV folder where it used to need to be to work.

I did keep the old launcher just to try and that sort of works again. It has crashed the game a couple times on attach. It also is back to a problem I used to have where the game would freeze/crash when zoning if I had it set to load navmesh (which is an issue I hadn't had for months). Might be able to limp by with this at least though.

RE: FFXIV Launcher - Powder - 03-14-2015

If i remember the issues with XP, is that the bot has to be in the same folder as ffxiv.exe

Yeah, like I said I tried both C:/ and the FFXIV folder (where the .exe is and where it worked before). Neither worked with the new launcher. The old launcher seems to partially work in either spot.

well if the old launcher crashes too, then the issue isnt the launcher

After playing with it some more it doesn't seem like the old launcher itself is crashing. It seems to just be related to loading a navmesh. If I attach it in an area with no mesh to load it never fails. Same with zoning with "No Mesh Load" checked. But when it has to load a navmesh either on attach or on zone it seems to freeze and close my game occasionally. This is with the old launcher of course.

you have any addons running other than what came with the bot? or your own meshes?

RE: FFXIV Launcher + Huntlog Addition - Cichard - 03-14-2015

(03-14-2015, 01:11 AM)CryptoSporidian Wrote:  After playing with it some more it doesn't seem like the old launcher itself is crashing. It seems to just be related to loading a navmesh. If I attach it in an area with no mesh to load it never fails. Same with zoning with "No Mesh Load" checked. But when it has to load a navmesh either on attach or on zone it seems to freeze and close my game occasionally. This is with the old launcher of course.

and nothing like mumble or teamspeak running?

RE: FFXIV Launcher + Huntlog Addition - CryptoSporidian - 03-14-2015

Nope. No chat programs or anything with an overlay. Uninstalled those a long time ago to keep them from interfering.

RE: FFXIV Launcher + Huntlog Addition - XAINFERNO - 03-14-2015

so how does the new Do Hunt Log checkbox work will it teleport to each one or just in the area you are?