MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update (/showthread.php?tid=12298)

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - akima20 - 06-21-2015

Thanks for the response Cichard, I figured out the other problems might have been because I think I was manually selecting the duty with the wrong bot that I had not set as the leader, so yeah the only problem just seems to be the manual selection of the duty, which is not a huge deal for me since I'm at my pc anyway.

Fingers crossed my bot's make it to 50 on the new job without getting banned @.@
Thanks!

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - Cichard - 06-21-2015

yeah they are aware of that part im sure it will be in tomorrows round of fixes.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - lemoneder - 06-21-2015

Although I'm sorry when already has become a hot topic, it is a question because the bot is not working properly.
I was already playing in the early access, today knows that this bot has already been addressed, and the setting of new minion client, I arrived follow until the boot.
... But it started it was a client of 2.X instead Heavensward.
Of course Hevensward i have installed. Why???

srry for my awkward eng im japaneseAwkward

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - orin - 06-21-2015

I installed the new MINIONAPP.exe launcher. When I try to Attach the bot to my game (DX9) nothing seems to happen (no error messages, no confirmation, nothing).

Anyone have any ideas?

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - rubyking - 06-21-2015

make sure you select the correct game client.

Orin, screen paste here plz.

(06-21-2015, 03:40 AM)lemoneder Wrote:  Although I'm sorry when already has become a hot topic, it is a question because the bot is not working properly.
I was already playing in the early access, today knows that this bot has already been addressed, and the setting of new minion client, I arrived follow until the boot.

are you using the minionapp.exe ?

(06-21-2015, 03:44 AM)orin Wrote:  I installed the new MINIONAPP.exe launcher. When I try to Attach the bot to my game (DX9) nothing seems to happen (no error messages, no confirmation, nothing).

Anyone have any ideas?

are you manually attaching? or are you leting the minionapp actually launch the account for you?

also what OS are you running
what AV are you running
where is the bot isntalled
and are you running as admin?

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - chellybellie - 06-21-2015

so I was able to have up to 4 chars botting before. and now I can only have 1 open? I have the game on steam if that makes a difference or not. But before it would just open the game instead of going through steam. Just tells me "last error" is "game login" my account and everything is correct. Any idea?

(06-21-2015, 03:18 AM)rubyking Wrote:  Cichard, quick question. If I make my own mesh does it do the same thing like previous mesh. Like running around to farm fate?

yes navmesh is like GPS the bot uses it to know how to get from point A to point B.

(06-21-2015, 03:51 AM)chellybellie Wrote:  so I was able to have up to 4 chars botting before. and now I can only have 1 open? I have the game on steam if that makes a difference or not. But before it would just open the game instead of going through steam. Just tells me "last error" is "game login" my account and everything is correct. Any idea?

you can have as many accounts running as your computer will let you.

make sure the bot is pointed to ffxiv.exe not ffxivboot.exe

make sure you installed the minionapp.exe into a clean fresh folder not your old bot folder.

make sure the bot is installed to c:\minionapp

make sure to run it as admin.

also make sure each of your FFXIV account user name and password are correct.

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=installation

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - Umkaumka - 06-21-2015

Installed new minion app
everything cool but in game (ffxiv) i dont have Duty, Grind and other options like on old one
Just Radar, Dev, Teleporter, Multibot Manager, Cast Prevention and Shorcut Manager and thats all..
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1daeyfplx29b2u4/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%82%202015-06-21%2006.52.54.png?dl=0

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - lemoneder - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 03:48 AM)Cichard Wrote:  [quote='lemoneder' pid='101510' dateline='1434858014']
Although I'm sorry when already has become a hot topic, it is a question because the bot is not working properly.

are you using the minionapp.exe ?

yes i installed it under C drive