MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update (/showthread.php?tid=12298)

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - blackoni373 - 06-23-2015

(06-23-2015, 03:50 PM)happyspam Wrote:  is it possible, that avoid aoe dont work? i fate in north thanalan and dont avoid ^^

just uncheck the option that say avoid AOE

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - JetPack64 - 06-23-2015

Hello. Been trying to make a duty profile. All profiles have to be updated, but what part of it? Is there a template for it, or does the current one still apply? Also, # - Filter_Dungeons_ARR is not working or i'm not doing it properly. All it says no duties available. Help me, please. Just trying to make a Poetics duty.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - access89 - 06-23-2015

Sorry to bother you again, but there's still nothing happen when I click the "select" button under the executable path.

When I click the "select" button, I know that supposedly there's a new window pops up looking for the ffxiv.exe file. But ... nothing pops up.
Please kindly help. Thanks in advanced

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - killboi - 06-23-2015

I know I can attach the app manually, but i read some people had been able to do the auto-start with it. I'm able to attach it manually with no problems but I want to be able to use more than 2 instances of the game open.

So here is my question, the app says that Im putting the wrong password or account

I'm sure I have the right information, so here is what I have:

Game Account: SE User ID

Game password: SE password

Character name: Toon name

I'm sure this I got this right ? unless I'm doing it wrong ?

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - Latty79 - 06-23-2015

doing the same thing for me, nm.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - scenemore - 06-23-2015

am i able to fate grind in old zones?

i also cant seem to get the overlay to appear once i attach minion to my currently running game.

any help is appreciated.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - nyomaru - 06-23-2015

Anyone got a bug when try to stop the bot? I try to stop it but the game will crash if stop the bot

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - emag6256 - 06-23-2015

Hrmm for whatever reason when i go to attach in the app it doesnt give me a process to choose.

Scratch that figured it out.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - access89 - 06-24-2015

(06-23-2015, 08:30 PM)fxfire Wrote:  
(06-23-2015, 05:12 PM)access89 Wrote:  Sorry to bother you again, but there's still nothing happen when I click the "select" button under the executable path.

When I click the "select" button, I know that supposedly there's a new window pops up looking for the ffxiv.exe file. But ... nothing pops up.
Please kindly help. Thanks in advanced

I will enable the manually editing of the "Path-box" tomorrow, until then, do all your windows updates please, last guy who had this, had a stone old windows version and some weirdo tool installed which integrated itself in the right-click-shell window, causing the window not to popup.

I'll double check my windows update and everything again, thanks fxfire!

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - The Crawling Chaos - 06-24-2015

Excuse me, the bot is attaching correctly with manual attach but it's only loading a couple of the lua modules instead of all of them. Is this normal for now?

EDIT: Nevermind, forgot to get minionlib through the minionapp