MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update (/showthread.php?tid=12298)

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - matthew2371 - 06-27-2015

I mean, im not the best at figuring these things out, but i'm paying for this and its frustrating not being able to use.

I completely understand the developers have a SHITload of stuff to work on, but i'm paying for 5 subs and cant use any of em :(

Should i turn my firewall off? i'm at a loss on why this is crashing.

One last question before i just give up, is ASUS GPU tweak something that will screw this up? i've scoured my damn control panel for virus software or things like nvda experience, and i've deleted just about every damn thing i can find, not sure on "Asus GPU tweak" or "ASUS live update"

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - lantus - 06-27-2015

(06-27-2015, 03:46 AM)matthew2371 Wrote:  Should i turn my firewall off? i'm at a loss on why this is crashing.

It seems that the old gui launcher still works, have you tried that?

I was told by someone above to NOT use the old gui, so i deleted it, is there somewhere to redownload? i cannot figure out how to get this new one to NOT crash me, i deleted asus gpu tweak, teamspeak, every damn thing on my computer that i dont absolutely need... and its still crashing me

cant get any questions answered lol, so i have no fkn clue if what im doing is right.

1. It attaches, it works.
2. It closes my game 1-5min later, no error on ffxiv, nothing.
3. There is an error in minion that says querry failed/unknown error

I have it installed in c:drive
I have EVERY goddamn thing installed on that list
I have uninstalled every antivirus software on my computer
I have turned off my firewall and made mmominion an exception
I have updated windows
I have no fucking clue

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - lantus - 06-27-2015

(06-27-2015, 05:12 AM)matthew2371 Wrote:  I was told by someone above to NOT use the old gui, so i deleted it, is there somewhere to redownload? i cannot figure out how to get this new one to NOT crash me, i deleted asus gpu tweak, teamspeak, every damn thing on my computer that i dont absolutely need... and its still crashing me

http://patcher.gw2.mmominion.com/Updater/FFXIV/FFXIV_Updater.rar

Yup, just crashed again, dont even want my money back, just want a bit of help, very frustrating when my 2 friends just download the app, dont uninstall shit from their computers, dont even need to download all the shit in the guide, and it just works for them....

Thank you, gonna try this, dont even care lol

I'm starting to wonder if its my minion key. I have 2 new ones, and i've tried both, they used to work, now they dont, have 170 days on them, so not sure. I'm so lost its frustrating

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - bw14 - 06-27-2015

(06-27-2015, 02:30 AM)matthew2371 Wrote:  I mean, im not the best at figuring these things out, but i'm paying for this and its frustrating not being able to use.

I completely understand the developers have a SHITload of stuff to work on, but i'm paying for 5 subs and cant use any of em :(

wait till u paying 20+ key , and see the frustration =)

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - Mutantx - 06-27-2015

hiya

been using new version fine for days in HW areas - but the last push i done 5 mins ago when i woke up now makes me log on without the HW screen and it asks me to install HW !

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - bw14 - 06-27-2015

maybe u do need heavenward, as the early access key finish today