MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update (/showthread.php?tid=12298)

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - Angelol - 06-27-2015

Hey guys,

just got the same problem.

My game crashes randomly in a range of 10 minutes - 60 minutes as soon as I attach the bot.
Had this several about 8-12 hours ago.
#using the old gui.

Any ideas?

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - CuteDragon - 06-27-2015

Yea, stop using the old GUI and use MinionAPP.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - sickd - 06-27-2015

Same got my meshes working, just keep crashing now after like 2 minutes any ideas?

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - CuteDragon - 06-27-2015

I maybe cannot help you, but atleast give some infos.

You know how many possibilities there are that something crashes? On top of my head I have like 200 Ideas what could go wrong.
So just do what Cichard said.

(06-26-2015, 06:15 AM)Cichard Wrote:  what OS are you running
what AV are you running
where is the bot installed
do you have mumble, teamspeak, fraps, nvida gamers experience.
on the minionapp launcher it selfs whats it say last error section.

and on top of that, are you running MinionAPP or OldGUI?

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - edb6377 - 06-27-2015

same problem. MinionApp. it works great but randomly shuts everything down.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - lantus - 06-27-2015

(06-27-2015, 06:04 PM)edb6377 Wrote:  same problem. MinionApp. it works great but randomly shuts everything down.

This happens to me too, but around a 3hr interval, the work around i found with it is to just close the minionapp after the bots are all attached.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - matthew2371 - 06-27-2015

(06-27-2015, 08:05 PM)lantus Wrote:  
(06-27-2015, 06:04 PM)edb6377 Wrote:  same problem. MinionApp. it works great but randomly shuts everything down.

This happens to me too, but around a 3hr interval, the work around i found with it is to just close the minionapp after the bots are all attached.

And this works for you? closing it?

I have had the same problem for days.

I'm running the new minionapp
i have it and EVERYTHING installed necessary
It will attach just fine, and work, then about 10min later, crashes, as in just closes XIV
I have uninstalled nvda experience, and every other possible thing that is similar.

Nope, just tried closing minion after i open it, still crashing....

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - lantus - 06-28-2015

(06-26-2015, 10:54 PM)matthew2371 Wrote:  Does the app crash if i "attach", meaning, do i have to have the app launch the game? because im crashing, and i've done EVERYthing in the guide.

(06-27-2015, 09:52 PM)matthew2371 Wrote:  I'm running the new minionapp
It will attach just fine, and work, then about 10min later, crashes, as in just closes XIV
I have uninstalled nvda experience, and every other possible thing that is similar.

So which is it? You're current problem seems to be different from what I was trying to help you out with yesterday. . .

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - jsnpttsbrgh - 06-28-2015

Honestly it sounds like the folks that are having crashing issues have stuff running in the background. Try going into your startup and shutting down all non vital items and try it then. I'm running windows 8.1 using the new app. It runs flawlessly. I rant it for 18 hours straight not a single crash. Make sure you don't have any antivirus running. Make sure no voice chat is up when loading it. These are the only issues you should have ran into if you had any of those items running.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - Cichard - 06-28-2015

(06-27-2015, 09:52 PM)matthew2371 Wrote:  
(06-27-2015, 08:05 PM)lantus Wrote:  

And this works for you? closing it?

I have had the same problem for days.

I'm running the new minionapp

Nope, just tried closing minion after i open it, still crashing....

what is the error message on the minion app, next to the account it has a LAST ERROR section it will tell you what it is.