MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update (/showthread.php?tid=12298)

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - shreer - 07-15-2015

the bot dos not log in to game just in character selection i think theirs problem in the bot

(07-15-2015, 10:49 AM)fxfire Wrote:  you mean it doesnt select the character , right ?

yah it happens many times today

(07-15-2015, 10:58 AM)shreer Wrote:  
(07-15-2015, 10:49 AM)fxfire Wrote:  you mean it doesnt select the character , right ?

yah it happens many times today

and it keeps d/c from game

(07-15-2015, 11:44 AM)fxfire Wrote:  k update, it is fixed now.

thx for the fast work fxfire Congratulate

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - Westing - 07-15-2015

Just wanted to see if anyone else is having issues with the program attaching. The game crashes about 3 secs after the attachment attempt. Was working somewhat ok prior to the update.

****Just want to say that it finally attached after a few attempts. Again, not sure whats going on, but just thought I would let you know.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - Cichard - 07-15-2015

(07-15-2015, 02:37 PM)Westing Wrote:  Just wanted to see if anyone else is having issues with the program attaching. The game crashes about 3 secs after the attachment attempt. Was working somewhat ok prior to the update.

****Just want to say that it finally attached after a few attempts. Again, not sure whats going on, but just thought I would let you know.

could be a ton of different things, you need to open a support thread in that forum section and answer the questions in the sticky.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - saperzaper - 07-15-2015

are nav meshing in the new zones working now?

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - embriago77 - 07-16-2015

For me the only Nav working properly is the Churning Mists.
When i put markers on all the other ones it simply does not see the markers.
And i did not find the navmesh for Dravanian Hinterlands.

Still some issues with the equipment of gatherers.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - taylormade1one - 07-17-2015

I will open support thread, but the game and program both crash after 3 seconds for me as well every single time since patch.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - Cichard - 07-17-2015

(07-17-2015, 01:47 AM)taylormade1one Wrote:  I will open support thread, but the game and program both crash after 3 seconds for me as well every single time since patch.

thats fine but you need to open a thread in support section of the forums and answer the questions in the sticky so that we can better help you fix your mistake.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update - lilrothanajr - 07-17-2015

Question before purchasing. So for the heavensward update, the bot wont run on 64bit?