MMOMinion
Skill Manager [Combat Classes] - Conditionals Explained [WIP] - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: GUIDES & TUTORIALS - How to Use our FFXIV Bot (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Thread: Skill Manager [Combat Classes] - Conditionals Explained [WIP] (/showthread.php?tid=12471)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Skill Manager [Combat Classes] - Conditionals Explained [WIP] - Ace - 07-02-2015

Check the targets you're casting against in the Dev module, TargetInfo, to see if the EntityIsFront() returns true. Also, check the SkillManager debugging and turn it on for that priority # to see if it will tell you the specific reason is indeed the AOE check section.

I posted a small update that should go out soon, which widens the cone, which could be the possible reason it gets limited. Although if it's stalling out all skills when not executed, that's a little worrisome, as it seems to indicate that it's not scoping a variable correctly.

RE: Skill Manager [Combat Classes] - Conditionals Explained [WIP] - ISilenceI - 07-02-2015

EntityIsFront() = true
EntityisFrontT() = true
It fails even with Enemies >= 1, but does not fail if it is set to 0.
failed with [string "../ffxiv_helpers.lua"]:1505: attempt to index local 'entity' (a number value)

RE: Skill Manager [Combat Classes] - Conditionals Explained [WIP] - excolted - 07-03-2015

Is it possible to active certain filter (while turning off the current filter that i'm using) after the last skill in my current filter? For example: I'm using a series of skill under filter 1 as my opener, using Prev and Next skill ID to make sure all the skills are in order and at the end of my filter 1 skill, i want to automatically disable filter 1 and continue with filter 2.

RE: Skill Manager [Combat Classes] - Conditionals Explained [WIP] - Cichard - 07-03-2015

no automatic way to do that, filters are ment for Assisted play, you would have to hit the hotkey to turn off filter one and turn on filter 2

RE: Skill Manager [Combat Classes] - Conditionals Explained [WIP] - crayfish - 07-04-2015

This is very details. Thank you Ace.

RE: Skill Manager [Combat Classes] - Conditionals Explained [WIP] - ISilenceI - 07-05-2015

I have 3 requests. If it is possible to do these things already, I don't know how.
A way to check for 0 enemies within a radius.
A way to target any enemy within the aggro list when conditions are met.
A way to check the remaining HP and/or %HP of enemies within a radius.

A 4th I guess.
An option to offset ground target AOE by a small random number.
It is very obvious who is botting in a dungeon when their AOE is always at 0,0 on the enemy.

RE: Skill Manager [Combat Classes] - Conditionals Explained [WIP] - Angelol - 07-05-2015

Nvm....^^ Got it.

RE: Skill Manager [Combat Classes] - Conditionals Explained [WIP] - Cichard - 07-05-2015

(07-05-2015, 12:03 AM)ISilenceI Wrote:  I have 3 requests. If it is possible to do these things already, I don't know how.
A way to check for 0 enemies within a radius.
A way to target any enemy within the aggro list when conditions are met.
A way to check the remaining HP and/or %HP of enemies within a radius.

A 4th I guess.
An option to offset ground target AOE by a small random number.
It is very obvious who is botting in a dungeon when their AOE is always at 0,0 on the enemy.

its only obv to botters because you know what to look for, i srsly doubt any buddy else notices.