MMOMinion
Namnafs Duty Pack - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Namnafs Duty Pack (/showthread.php?tid=14376)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Namnaf - 02-17-2016

depending on the aoe move for the boss, it can be extremely difficult if not impossible to avoid it in heavensward dungeons from what I have found. If everyone goes out of bounds then the boss resets... so in general these scripts split the damage up so that the whole party shouldn't wipe.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Prez - 02-17-2016

Hi, Just wanted to chime in. I've bought most all of the store addons and they all seem to have their ups' and down's about them. Ultimately, they get the job done and you can see which developers are constantly updating their stuff so, they must be working on them to improve if the versions keep changing. I'm finding the HW dungeons have different mechanics than the ARR's and unless I'm mistaken, you would need a lot more time to perform the AOE avoidance. Again, I'm not certain. I can understand Namnaf's point on spreading out the damage taken and the way he has split up the positions of the party members to try and have at least one person survive so as the boss doesn't reset. But, in Fractal the last boss can be tricky to keep a safe spot it seems so it's a toss up. I've also seen that syncing issues can occur in ACRF which I don't believe can be solved in a profile/script update.

@bandit420, you stated you were an avid profile builder before and I am curious, besides the Shiva EX one, what others have you completed? I would love to try them out.....of course if they are still compatible with mminion. Maybe if the corrections you are suggesting are easy to fix, you could offer to assist Namnaf. I'm not a programmer so, I'm only going by what you stated above by saying a few timed avoid tasks for AOE's would help out; you made it sound simple =)

Anyways, enjoying the profiles! TY!

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - bandit420 - 02-17-2016

(02-17-2016, 10:11 PM)Prez Wrote:  @bandit420, you stated you were an avid profile builder before and I am curious, besides the Shiva EX one, what others have you completed?  I would love to try them out.....of course if they are still compatible with mminion.   Maybe if the corrections you are suggesting are easy to fix, you could offer to assist Namnaf.  I'm not a programmer so, I'm only going by what you stated above by saying a few timed avoid tasks for AOE's would help out; you made it sound simple =)

Anyways, enjoying the profiles!  TY!
i worked with a few of others builders such as sellout so i may not have posted some of my work but it was in the dozen or so of them i helped work on, such as stone vigil HM(2nd boss of this was a major pain and took me and sellout 2 weeks to dial in),satasha HM,shiva EX, leviathan EX, dusk vigil, and more. also help a bit to test stuff for ace like PVP and duty tasks, the titan EX and levi EX fights for example when then bots would get knocked out of air when boss jumps/slams we worked with ace to test the function of locking your position so you woulndt fall down.

i understand that its a lot harder to find positions and such for 3.0 as it was in 2.0 but i just think that having peole die and instantly raise up and telepost back into arena is another red flag that could be spotted at some point, if the objective is to make the profile run as close as we can to a normal party that would be something to try to limit and reduce. things like the 3rd boss of acrf has very specific  pattern of line attacks - front/back side/side cones so it shouldn't be difficult to add a avoid position since the bosses position should be for the most part static if tank has hate so a avoid position should be easy to find that wont be outside of arena.another good avoid task would be for things like Marlboro and bad breath, this moves really does slow down dps for these trash pulls when the move is very easy to avoid and you have plenty of room to work with. few other enemy moves like petrifaction too are very easy to avoid, i helped with coil T7 to avoid that same move back when ace first added in avoid tasks for us. avoid tasks are pretty easy to add all u need is a cast ID,how much time to stay at avoid position, and a position that's safe to move to.

i would help with what i can if it wasn't for the way store bought profiles work i cant see the profile itself or share with others to improve it.
oh well such is life im over it.

on a side note im plesently pleased with the St. monarchs profile it runs very smooth and been using that for now untill ACRF or fractal/reap are improved enough
to afk farm. my bot team is all 190+ too so that was never the problem.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - eldertale - 02-19-2016

in nevereap tank skips ahead on the 3rd set of mobs and doesn't do anything after that
just seems to teleport back and forth trying to atk the 4th set of mobs but does no damage

also ditto on ACRF, first boss seems to have the exact same problem as one of sebbs profiles in his duty pack for the heavenwards addon
the dragoon seems to teleport to attack the boss and dies instantaneously. i don't know if that is a minion or profile problem but it has crept up in a few profiles that i use for some reason

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Namnaf - 02-19-2016

yeah if character hits ground cause damage, might be messing with telecast as you mention (dragoon dieing oddly)

Neverreap ... you should be able to get through 3 sets of mobs fine, but once a telecaster is desynced by a tornado it takes the waukkeon or some other mob to run it over a few times in order to resync. Considering remaking neverreap for all ranged dps...

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - eldertale - 02-27-2016

anybody tested out neverreap and aethero recently?
stopped doing them for a while coz of ground hit deaths has that been fixed?

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Namnaf - 02-27-2016

might be changing coordinates around on things soon, but i haven't really seen that bug much.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - eldertale - 02-27-2016

it was about a week ago i last tried, that was when you newly updated it
will test it out again later tonight and post the results =)

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - bw14 - 03-02-2016

now before the second boss, it just stand there staring at the honeycomb

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Namnaf - 03-02-2016

@bw14 I can't seem to reproduce that yet, and it's been a while since I answered and you have not replied...

@everyone:

A and B variants of certain duties are being made and tested due to the fact that two ranged DPS jobs might put more damage out than having a melee DPS. I've seen melee DPS just die randomly. One ranged DPS must use version A, the other version B. For tanks and healers both A and B will be the same.

Again, one ranged DPS must use version A and the other version B. If you still want to run melee just all use the same version. I'll be on the look out for customer support.