MMOMinion
Namnafs Duty Pack - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Namnafs Duty Pack (/showthread.php?tid=14376)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - p_aladin - 03-08-2016

I'm trying to run the The Aetherochemical Research Facility

I'm stuck at the first boss "Regula van Hydrus". My bots start the fight and proceed to teleport below the floor and as they start in on the boss both melee chracters(paladin and dragoon) die for no reason and the machinist looses target and the boss resets. This repeats over and over and the most damage I get on the boss is about 1/8 of its health before it resets. I checked the battle logs and its not Regula who is killing me. It just says "You are defeated" but there are no hits before that or anything indicating what killed me. It seems like the telecasting itself is killing me. Can you please help me?

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - sebbs - 03-08-2016

Its tbe way se changed the duties.

It will be addressed.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Namnaf - 03-08-2016

What you could do in this case perhaps, to have a chance at passing through is utilizing two ranged DPS. Use the version marked A on one ranged DPS (such as machinist) and the one marked B on another (BRD/BLM/SMN/MCH). In this way you'll atleast have your damage dealers up... it seems to work for me but with the recent changes I would like to hear back if you can. Best of luck and sorry about that.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - p_aladin - 03-08-2016

(03-08-2016, 03:16 AM)Namnaf Wrote:  What you could do in this case perhaps, to have a chance at passing through is utilizing two ranged DPS. Use the version marked A on one ranged DPS (such as machinist) and the one marked B on another (BRD/BLM/SMN/MCH). In this way you'll atleast have your damage dealers up... it seems to work for me but with the recent changes I would like to hear back if you can. Best of luck and sorry about that.

Thanks for the info guys, guess I'll just wait for a fix. I need to lvl up another ranged class which is already at lvl 55 so once I get him to 60 I will try again with 2 ranged DPS. This may not work though as I already had a machinist and it seems he would loose target without a melee telecasting and aggroing the boss.  I'll report back after I run it with 2 ranged DPS.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Zyday - 03-11-2016

(03-08-2016, 04:00 AM)p_aladin Wrote:  
(03-08-2016, 03:16 AM)Namnaf Wrote:  What you could do in this case perhaps, to have a chance at passing through is utilizing two ranged DPS. Use the version marked A on one ranged DPS (such as machinist) and the one marked B on another (BRD/BLM/SMN/MCH). In this way you'll atleast have your damage dealers up... it seems to work for me but with the recent changes I would like to hear back if you can. Best of luck and sorry about that.

Thanks for the info guys, guess I'll just wait for a fix. I need to lvl up another ranged class which is already at lvl 55 so once I get him to 60 I will try again with 2 ranged DPS. This may not work though as I already had a machinist and it seems he would loose target without a melee telecasting and aggroing the boss.  I'll report back after I run it with 2 ranged DPS.

It wont work sadly, even with 2 ranged dps, as most the duties now after the patch.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Namnaf - 03-11-2016

Wonder if I can provide a fix, let me see

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Zyday - 03-12-2016

(03-11-2016, 10:02 PM)Namnaf Wrote:  Wonder if I can provide a fix, let me see

For some reason Neverreap gets to the last boss, but doesn't enter his room, after like 2 minutes it just exits the duty. Unsure if that's cause of 3.2 or what

- We found out it's because my gear sucks and we can't kill the first boss, so the bots eventually just skip it, disregard this post!

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Namnaf - 03-12-2016

Update for ACRF pushed, should fix the issue you mentioned p_aladin. Temporarily removed loot IDs from many loot encounters, as loot rolling is rather cumbersome at the moment of writing. Will add them in later once functionality seems restored there.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - p_aladin - 03-13-2016

(03-12-2016, 07:28 PM)Namnaf Wrote:  Update for ACRF pushed, should fix the issue you mentioned p_aladin. Temporarily removed loot IDs from many loot encounters, as loot rolling is rather cumbersome at the moment of writing. Will add them in later once functionality seems restored there.

Well I'm not dying due to telecasting at Regula anymore, but instead the whole party decides its going to face tank regula. They all just port to the room right in front of her on ground level and proceed to face tank all the mechanics. Needless to say this doesn't end well. Regula gets down to maybe 40% health before face tanking everything takes its toll. Let me know if there is anything else I can try out. Still don't have 2 ranged classes but I figure it wouldn't help anyhow seeing as they all face tank Regula.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Namnaf - 03-13-2016

Was passing it as war blm brd whm yesterday but I'll take another look. It shouldn't face tank like that at all but you're not crazy, it is. Seemed to do fine with the above makeup but I'll take a longer look when I can.

It's entirely possible to break through that with the above mentioned composition, food, and i150+.