MMOMinion
Namnafs Duty Pack - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Namnafs Duty Pack (/showthread.php?tid=14376)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Dgame - 03-27-2016

I can confirm post #138. I just finished Halatali (Hard) and when I finished one of my bots took off running when they got outside the dungeon. I didn't understand why but then it was obvious. It was the Sellout plugin going to sell some items. Afterwards it Teleported (Hack) right to where it started to run from. Totally caught me off guard. When I checked all of my other bots I ran the dungeon with, all the telehack options (in open world) were checked on and then I checked them off.

I'm not sure who needs to fix this but it could get a lot of people banned if it's happening to a lot of people. Someone please look into it. Thank you.

In Neverreap, on the 1st boss they don't stay long enough to finish the battle. They die a couple times and then continue to teleport past the 1st boss throughout the rest of the dungeon.

The Fractal Continuum has an issue with the 2nd boss. It doesn't open the test tubs at the proper time to distract the Minotaur from doing a run wipe skill called 1111-tonze Swipe.

I may be wrong but it seems that these profiles may have been made with a higher item level in mind. At least it seems that way from what I've been reading. I think they should be made for the base level and that may cause more stability overall for the profile.

Since I've purchased this Duty Pack, it's been a frustrating experience. Either you already have the gear to farm the content, or pray you're lucky enough to zombie through boss's. Simply watching and praying all your bots don't die at the same time and that one after the other keeps getting up to stop the boss from resetting. So far I've gotten further, faster by taking each bot through one at a time in duty finder. Hope these issues can be resolved and I do appreciate your hard work.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Namnaf - 03-30-2016

The note on neverreap should help. If you fail first boss reload everyone. It's made for progression, not farming. Probably not going to happen with iLvl below 180 now that I come to think of it.

In fractal you must eat food or you'll likely never get past third boss. Not sure why the issue on fractal, other than DPS being a bit low... a bot should release a monster every so often to keep his damage up stacks from becoming rediculous. Recommending baked pipira HQ's, in general for every bot, to make it through fractal smoothly.

As for post #138 that is alarming... not seen it happen myself but yikes.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Dgame - 03-31-2016

The Aetherochemical Research Facility at the 1st boss still has all bots taking all AOE's to the face. They just sit in the middle and never move, Making the profile useless. I saw someone else has this issue too but couldn't find the post.

With needing to be ilvl 180 for a dungeon you only need to be ilvl 145 for seems odd to me. At ilvl 180 you should be able to farm it easy. So it sounds like you're saying, you need to be well above the ilvl w/food in order to beat a dungeon you've already beaten long ago normally and you can't farm it with your profile. What's the purpose of this profile?

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Namnaf - 03-31-2016

Flew through it with 160 greens months ago and you're being less than helpful. Yes acrf has the bug I mentioned one post up. It's been fixed ... Let me rush that out for ya.

I was only referring to neverreap probably being best left to i180+. I never said all or anything more than neverreap. Not sure why you seem to think otherwise other than imaginations.

My apologies, not meaning to sound rude or harsh. I'm more of a direct, straight to the point person. Also, I realize tone can be difficult to detect in words. I am genuinely confused though lol. My tone is that of frustration, not of attacking someone. If ACRF is truly fixed, that would be great.

Odd, I did say "dungeon" not dungeons. I would assume the "imaginations" are all yours.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Namnaf - 03-31-2016

Right, thanks and sorry will get on that. Enjoy your time.