MMOMinion
Namnafs Duty Pack - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Namnafs Duty Pack (/showthread.php?tid=14376)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Namnaf - 01-06-2016

Please let me know which encounters you see this happen on along with the party composition. Send potentially sensitive info to PM please. I haven't been able to reproduce this issue myself but it could raise flags as you say. Thanks for helping me find out more, please pm.anything sensitive.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - totfliega - 01-07-2016

wow fraktal 1 boss some mobgroups and boss 2 only die i close it wont see thats char only die.
my healer dont have 50k+ mp to permanet heal all
nevercap many mobgroups my pt only die, 1 boss all time reset boss chars die.
after some die trying now endboss
dont apeart...chars dont kill boss 2
i use 1 pld, 1 shorla, 2 dd all ilvl 185+
thats realy sux thats all stay in all aoe from mobs...
much dutys wich i can dl for free here works much better. ;o(

sry for my bad english
sry thats make me angry...i have paid and it dont work

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Namnaf - 01-07-2016

Ill make the best reply I can. If I understand correctly issues with neverreap and fractal. What are you using for dd? The script was designed and at this point will not properly handle two melee dd or two ranged dd. You must use one ranged and one melee dd. i recommend using food as well.

Thanks for taking the time to post...

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - totfliega - 01-07-2016

i have 2 range dd...i wont lvlup only 1 melee for dungens..xD

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - totfliega - 01-08-2016

ok i runing now only sank monarch thats dungen works perfect^^

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - SinisterJoint - 01-09-2016

Right now the only duty from this pack, in my experiences, that ran with little hickups was SMA. Even with this one though, one of the bots (seemed random) would skip ahead. I've pm'd you my setup etc so not sure what to do from here.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - fonix57 - 01-11-2016

(01-09-2016, 04:13 PM)SinisterJoint Wrote:  Right now the only duty from this pack, in my experiences, that ran with little hickups was SMA. Even with this one though, one of the bots (seemed random) would skip ahead. I've pm'd you my setup etc so not sure what to do from here.

for me when something like this happens i do a full pc reset or if i am there i just hit the space bar or triangle to jump so the character can start attacking the monster. I have seen this happen in ALL store duty profiles and commonly always happens with the range DPS.

(01-07-2016, 01:12 AM)totfliega Wrote:  wow fraktal 1 boss some mobgroups and boss 2 only die i close it wont see thats char only die.
my healer dont have 50k+ mp to permanet heal all
nevercap many mobgroups my pt only die, 1 boss all time reset boss chars die.
after some die trying now endboss
dont apeart...chars dont kill boss 2
i use 1 pld, 1 shorla, 2 dd all ilvl 185+
thats realy sux thats all stay in all aoe from mobs...
much dutys wich i can dl for free here works much better. ;o(

sry for my bad english
sry thats make me angry...i have paid and it dont work

My setup used to be PLD,WHM,DRG,BRD. After talking with Namnafs, I switched out WHM for SCH and I clear all dungeons with no issues now. I mainly run Fractal(weekly ESO CAP) during the day and research facility(LAW for Anima) at night.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Namnaf - 01-11-2016

@fonix57 i thought freezes solved by that could be solved by using a better skill profile? like, have it use a weaponskill when it is out of combat (any) etc, depending on your desired skill profile.

@SinisterJ I appreciate the feedback, albiet not the best of news. I had intended to sort you out with again in the same post, skill profiles... everybody use sebbs' profiles! jk.. but that's my recommendation. Use those and if the limit break mob ID's aren't in the melee DPS profile edit it so that it'll include. See 1st post. Also see the PM I sent. In general I think warrior might be a weak tank for fractal due to its reliance upon remaining in defensive stance - if it comes out for cleave it can wipe the party, and without it DRK is doing more DPS and with deathwarps available it might make a more solid tank. Paladin I have used extensively without issues. With warrior I tested, might have had to do a bit of skill profile tweaking to get it to tank as necessary. With the way the script is set to do fractal the end boss will undoubtedly damage everyone - but every bot is placed in a position to, with some rng, kill the boss. As for what to do with SMA, I thooought I sent a PM along that I might be putting an update out for it once I can reproduce the bug. That's basically what I'm doing. I can't even see it so it's hard to fix... I'm really guessing as to why it's happening without a full video of the run :/ screenshots can help too though. On my end it seems fine... but as you mentioned, it seems to be happening on the two machines at random, so I would wonder what that's about.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - fonix57 - 01-11-2016

i'm using sebbs brd profile. before it starts combat it uses minuet. then it keeps trying to use ws

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Namnaf - 01-12-2016

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q0h83gj4n30vo0b/Duty_DRG.lua?dl=0 dragoon profile showing limit break entry and all relevant bosses I know of should be in it. Not sure if can copy and paste that over MNK/NIN etc or not.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/69spcgg11khmehr/Duty_PLD.lua?dl=0 paladin profile with a tendency to spam clemency and protect. I think it helps.

Both of these profiles are forked from versions of sebb's profiles. Hopefully they help :)