MMOMinion
Genetic's Crafting Profiles 4.0 Edition - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: [DOWNLOADS] Addons, Lua Modules, Navigation Meshes.. (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+---- Forum: SkillManager Profiles (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=105)
+----- Forum: Disciples of The Hand Profiles (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Thread: Genetic's Crafting Profiles 4.0 Edition (/showthread.php?tid=15973)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Genetic's Crafting Profiles - xroz - 11-23-2016

Hmm, the 4* one keeps stopping at 20 Durability for me, I might have too much craftmanship? cuz at 25 dura it uses careful synth and then i'm at 1839/1968 progress ( my careful synth increases it by 155), then it just sits at 20 dura doing nothing unless i manually hit hasty touch or precise touch

RE: Genetic's Crafting Profiles - geneticdoom - 11-24-2016

(11-23-2016, 02:45 PM)xroz Wrote:  Hmm, the 4* one keeps stopping at 20 Durability for me, I might have too much craftmanship? cuz at 25 dura it uses careful synth and then i'm at 1839/1968 progress ( my careful synth increases it by 155), then it just sits at 20 dura doing nothing unless i manually hit hasty touch or precise touch

Updated it. try it. no clue whats going to happen.  i dont have stats that high so i cant test for u

RE: Genetic's Crafting Profiles - xroz - 11-24-2016

Thanks, seems to be working a lot better, its only messed up once on me and it was a pure fluke i think, I failed like 7 flawless synths so my progress was super low and it sorta froze up, but other than that its working great now.

RE: Genetic's Crafting Profiles - craytee - 11-25-2016

sometimes Bot got stucked because I don't have CP to use Master's Mend II, it's really rare, my stats are 1047craft, 983control and 476cp.
Anyway this macro is awesome, it's really helping me. Thank You!

RE: Genetic's Crafting Profiles - hehexd123 - 12-08-2016

Hi,

Thank you very much for your work on these profiles! They are very nice.

I have a small problem with the 35 durability lv 55-60. I am currently trying to craft Adamantite Nuggets. I have 426 CP, 1011 Craft, and 954 Control. 

Everything is perfect until I get to the step where minion is supposed to use the skill Byregot's Blessing. The bot will not execute this skill. I have to press it manually. I have enough CP left to use it (24 exactly). 

Any help is appreciated.

Expect

RE: Genetic's Crafting Profiles - geneticdoom - 12-08-2016

i will look into it. should be np to fix

RE: Genetic's Crafting Profiles - rsilva712 - 12-12-2016

Thanks for the great scripts, have been a godsend.

I was using the 2* 70 437CP version on a mule today in order to craft some carbonweave for it, and the script kept hanging on the last step of phase 2 (where you need to see if CS2 will complete the synth or doan unbuffed hasty). There were no errors in the log, and manually making the step required kept the script going. If one CS2 would complete the craft, the script would work just fine.

Just an FYI, might be something to look at. IIRC, i was getting 122 on my CS2

RE: Genetic's Crafting Profiles - Chunky - 01-07-2017

Was running some of these tonight and noticed something strange that could be causing the issues yall are seeing.

I watched it run through a ton of synths and minion would double cast skills. Your profiles are setup to cast a skill and then check for the buff to be missing to move on. It seems to not recognize the buff soon enough and double cast it. I thought it might be related to area I was crafting in, so I tried in many places and got the same double casts. Might have been 1 in every 20 synths or so?

RE: Genetic's Crafting Profiles - geneticdoom - 01-08-2017

ive crafted literally hundreds of 4 star items and even more of the 3 star. ive noticed it to happen 2-3 times before but its a very rare instance to happen. but there is no way around it due to the use of tricks of trade, and ive tried to add more conditionals to it. i think it could also be due to your pc hardware and frame loss or other variable things. me and a friend craft hundreds of items each week. we have probably exceeded over a 1000 4 star crafts without much issue. some occasions of double cast were seen though.

RE: Genetic's Crafting Profiles - Chunky - 01-08-2017

(01-08-2017, 07:04 AM)geneticdoom Wrote:  ive crafted literally hundreds of 4 star items and even more of the 3 star. ive noticed it to happen 2-3 times before but its a very rare instance to happen. but there is no way around it due to the use of tricks of trade, and ive tried to add more conditionals to it. i think it could also be due to your pc hardware and frame loss or other variable things. me and a friend craft hundreds of items each week. we have probably exceeded over a 1000 4 star crafts without much issue. some occasions of double cast were seen though.

Yep, only real issue is mass crafting afk the bot will hang if that happens.  So not a huge deal.  Profiles are great though, thx for your work!