MMOMinion
2nd Big update - All Bots - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=140)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=141)
+--- Thread: 2nd Big update - All Bots (/showthread.php?tid=16220)

Pages: 1 2

RE: 2nd Big update - All Bots - Alexmeir - 04-13-2016

Sexy!
Top job , keep up the great work!

RE: 2nd Big update - All Bots - Ne01min - 04-13-2016

ThumbsUp

RE: 2nd Big update - All Bots - Proto - 04-13-2016

Awesome

RE: 2nd Big update - All Bots - apnini - 04-19-2016

still having issues gathering adamantite in FFXIV. using sebb's gathering addon it zones in and flies randomly or stalls out underneath an island. my fps drops significantly until the bot is stopped when this happens.
random flying:
[Image: 5d874031ab.jpg]
completely stalled:
[Image: 60f42e48a7.jpg]

RE: 2nd Big update - All Bots - Dajjan - 04-22-2016

(04-19-2016, 06:15 PM)fxfire Wrote:  I read your post, I'm 80% done rewriting the whole meshloading & saving code, killed quite some issues that could have caused the crashes on switching maps recently.
Tomorrow I think I will be done with that, once copied over to ffxiv, I'll go right on that navigation issue you were having.

This is awesome news, thank you so much fx. I'm having the same issue(s) as well, constant crashes after an hour or so where the mesh doesn't load so the bot doesn't do anything. Really appreciate everyone's hard work, especially you on this.

RE: 2nd Big update - All Bots - bobfitzroyi - 04-22-2016

Hey fxfire, is there a way to remove the logo that stays in the middle of the screen now? When I play gw2 manually I still like to have the bot on in the background then pull it up to salvage my full inventory bags instead of playing click wars. Thanks.

RE: 2nd Big update - All Bots - Alexmeir - 04-23-2016

(04-22-2016, 07:07 AM)fxfire Wrote:  sorry it takes so long, I'm still not finished, each day when I think it is done, I discover a new tiny bug -.- ... and I'm basicly alone right now working on everything. I hope today is the day....

No need to apologise bud , thanks for all the hard work , we all appreciate it!

RE: 2nd Big update - All Bots - medalhunter - 04-23-2016

(04-22-2016, 11:55 PM)bobfitzroyi Wrote:  Hey fxfire, is there a way to remove the logo that stays in the middle of the screen now? When I play gw2 manually I still like to have the bot on in the background then pull it up to salvage my full inventory bags instead of playing click wars. Thanks.

the logo can be moved by click+hold right button on ur mouse and drag it to wher u want

RE: 2nd Big update - All Bots - Dajjan - 04-25-2016

(04-22-2016, 07:07 AM)fxfire Wrote:  sorry it takes so long, I'm still not finished, each day when I think it is done, I discover a new tiny bug -.- ...  and I'm basicly alone right now working on everything. I hope today is the day....

I feel your pain, bro. Looking forward to the release, still having issues at the moment, but I'll manage! :) Thanks again.

RE: 2nd Big update - All Bots - vendil - 05-01-2016

(04-22-2016, 11:55 PM)bobfitzroyi Wrote:  Hey fxfire, is there a way to remove the logo that stays in the middle of the screen now? When I play gw2 manually I still like to have the bot on in the background then pull it up to salvage my full inventory bags instead of playing click wars. Thanks.

You can drag it around your screen. Just throw it in any corner you like : )