MMOMinion
Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] (/showthread.php?tid=16416)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - Ace - 08-16-2016

Burns extra BotD time for more GK usages if the buff is able to be used again.

RE: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - iDownload - 08-29-2016

(08-15-2016, 01:50 AM)James Wrote:  Is there a way for the routine to automatically turn off Jumps when it detects that it would land into an AOE?

I dont think the bot is that sophisticated to handle those cases at the moment since Jumps are insta-cast so once the bot does cast it, you go through the whole animation with little to no control on you and the bot's part.

Ideally maybe, if the profile can detect an AoE and then use Elusive Jump right after Jump - I think this is our best bet right now to counter the locks.

RE: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - Skyrift - 08-31-2016

I was wondering, how does this work with positionals? Does it give me a hint when to do what? etc?

RE: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - juneharuna - 09-04-2016

I wonder about the attack position too

RE: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - Vitali101 - 09-19-2016

Any word on this getting the postionals window like brawler has?

RE: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - Mutantx - 09-23-2016

You can use ACTs custom triggers for DRGS positions - its 3 lines and you are set! Assister seems overkill for DRG.

RE: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - crayfish - 09-23-2016

ACT is after the fact while assister is foresee upcoming skill.

RE: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - Mutantx - 09-24-2016

(09-23-2016, 10:36 PM)crayfish Wrote:  ACT is after the fact while assister is foresee upcoming skill.

Yes Ofc - but "set up right" ACT still manages the FEW positionals DRG has fine XD

mine manages

HT
WT
FC
Chaos

RE: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - crayfish - 09-24-2016

Can you post your act snippets?

RE: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - Mutantx - 09-24-2016

Sure - some ppl may need to change "name gains" to "you gain" iirc depending on how chat logs set (and perhaps tweak .wav - the listed is windows 10) HT is 95 % accurate the rest works 100 %

<Trigger R="Bob B. gains the effect of Enhanced Wheeling Thrust." SD="C:\Windows\Media\chord.wav" ST="1" CR="F" C="Self" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />

<Trigger R="Bob B. gains the effect of Sharper Fang and Claw." SD="C:\Windows\Media\Raga\Windows Ding.wav" ST="2" CR="F" C="Self" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />

<Trigger R="Bob B. uses Disembowel." SD="C:\Windows\Media\chord.wav" ST="1" CR="F" C="Self" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />

<Trigger R="Bob B. gains the effect of Heavy Thrust." SD="C:\Windows\Media\chord.wav" ST="0" CR="F" C="Self" T="T" TN="Bob B. gains the effect of Heavy Thrust." Ta="F" />

(Note :: May need to and add next line into spell timers section (wasn't sure how to export both sections as 1 snippet for HT)

<Spell N="Bob B. gains the effect of Heavy Thrust." T="23" OM="F" R="F" A="F" WV="1" RD="F" M="T" Tt="" FC="-16776961" RV="-15" C="Self" RC="F" />