MMOMinion
Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] (/showthread.php?tid=16416)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - yuri10151 - 09-25-2016

I'm considering to buy this addon really soon. However, still have a question as below.

Would you please kindly explain more in detail about what's difference between this addon and the normal lancer profile which came with the normal bot?

I've just started the game, your answer would me much appreciated.

RE: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - exaccuss - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 12:30 PM)yuri10151 Wrote:  I'm considering to buy this addon really soon. However, still have a question as below.

Would you please kindly explain more in detail about what's difference between this addon and the normal lancer profile which came with the normal bot?

I've just started the game, your answer would me much appreciated.

I never used the normal lancer profile, but i imagine this one is much more advanced, has an optimal rotation, has an options overlay etc etc. I highly recommend it.

RE: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - Mutantx - 09-27-2016

sad times - we may actually need that DRG assister since todays patch broke the way i used to have ACT do the job (due to the odd marks in the chat line now)

ninja edit - seems this is being fixed ! half of it works now so think it may take a few more ACT updates

RE: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - mitra - 09-27-2016

Hello

May you update manual on the wiki? There are no full descriptions, what Smart GK or Smart Spike do, for example.

Thank you

RE: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - Vitali101 - 09-30-2016

Just saw the postionals window, you are the best Ace. thanks a ton.

RE: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - ateno - 10-23-2016

Hi Ace, can you check to see if there is any way to make the bot not jump before Fang & Claw? I have encountered so many instances in which the bot jumps right before heavy thrust / fang & claw is up, and it is not possible to move to position in time as you are locked in the jump motion

RE: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - Ace - 10-24-2016

I'm pretty sure the only time this can occur is when Power Surge is about to drop, and at that time it is more important to use the PS than it is to hit the positional.

RE: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - ateno - 10-24-2016

Ah I see, that makes sense - let me try again.

RE: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - crayfish - 11-03-2016

Can you give some love with this? The smart will guarantee to make your character face stuck in one directly and move in other direction. Other people can see this strange behavior and it very easy to get reported. Also, is there anyway to have the opener debug out console?

RE: Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine] - Ace - 11-09-2016

That's just what smart has to do. If you're in a situation where you're having to move around a lot, it isn't wise to use it.
If you have some magic solution where I can somehow face a character and simultaneously not face it, I'd love to hear it.