MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion 3.3 Update Info - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion 3.3 Update Info (/showthread.php?tid=16599)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: FFXIVMinion 3.3 Update Info - darkshadow - 06-14-2016

ace fixed it for me. Forget my post here thanks.

RE: FFXIVMinion 3.3 Update Info - xroz - 06-14-2016

Nvm, got it fixed

RE: FFXIVMinion 3.3 Update Info - ppp4443mkkkke3 - 06-16-2016

today's patch after 
gather quest pack

D = "Saving var [QuestOpts_Mining_Custom] with value [Mythrite Sand (51)]."
 D = "Saved Settings in File: default.lua"
 D = "[L3]: Loading quest task process elements."
 D = "[L3]: Loading quest task overwatch elements."

RE: FFXIVMinion 3.3 Update Info - Haigha - 06-16-2016

Having an issue with crafting (was told to post it here?)
It appears that the bots are having issues with some crafting items. For example, I can make spruce lumber, but when I try to make spruce plywood my bot's just bringing up the carpenter crafting log and just sitting there doing nothing. Same with Birch Rods.

Other players have said this issue also happens with Steamed Staff, Seafood Stew, or a few things that are in the Master 3 and 4 books for Culinary, no masterbook items are working.

Someone else posted Making potions with craft orders also is not working. It selects dyes and sits there.

RE: FFXIVMinion 3.3 Update Info - datsit - 06-18-2016

I'm getting this issue on numerous gather profiles:

D = "[SetNavPath]: Invalid node IDs, from [341], to [152]." (on one profile)

D = "[SetNavPath]: Invalid node IDs, from [152], to [341]." (on another)

I've restarted, reloaded and not sure what else to do. The bot will just stop and move onto next task but get the same error and move to my "home location" I set when there is nothing to farm during that time. Then I'll come back and notice there was nothing farmed at all. It will clear the issue if I stop, start but then that is finicky and the error happens again. I've watched what it does and it will go to the location but then that error pops up and teleports out to the next tasked location and farm nothing until it gets to the last task for my "home location".

Just got another error and it farmed nothing:

D = "[SetNavPath]: Invalid node IDs, from [402], to [341]."
This was in Azys LLa

RE: FFXIVMinion 3.3 Update Info - Latty79 - 06-18-2016

[attachment=4513 Wrote: datsit pid='139210' dateline='1466282658']I'm getting this issue on numerous gather profiles:

I've restarted, reloaded and not sure what else to do. The bot will just stop and move onto next task but get the same error and move to my "home location" I set when there is nothing to farm during that time. Then I'll come back and notice there was nothing farmed at all. It will clear the issue if I stop, start but then that is finicky and the error happens again. I've watched what it does and it will go to the location but then that error pops up and teleports out to the next tasked location and farm nothing until it gets to the last task for my "home location".

This was in Azys LLa

Can try overwriting this file and reload lua, see if that helps.  I would have just moved my idle location or whatever you are using goblet for since that is the common problem in your post. There is no mesh for the 3 housing districts though.

RE: FFXIVMinion 3.3 Update Info - datsit - 06-19-2016

(06-18-2016, 09:32 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  
(06-18-2016, 08:44 PM)datsit Wrote:  I'm getting this issue on numerous gather profiles:

This was in Azys LLa

Can try overwriting this file and reload lua, see if that helps.  I would have just moved my idle location or whatever you are using goblet for since that is the common problem in your post.   There is no mesh for the 3 housing districts though.

I created a mesh for the goblet but previous to going there it would go to the node in the current task it would be on, lets say adamantite ore, sit there and then get that error message then TP to my idle location in the goblet. Maybe it's my idle location that's messing it up? I went ahead and overwrote the file you provided, and everything seems to be just fine now. I'll also move my idle location to somewhere else. Thanks for the reply.

RE: FFXIVMinion 3.3 Update Info - Latty79 - 06-19-2016

Goblet was commented out in the nav data, so it might be a recent change.

RE: FFXIVMinion 3.3 Update Info - massina - 06-25-2016

Hello,

my problem started right after updating

It shows no games to attach even though I have an active one

[Image: XvKP0Px.png]

[Image: D4uRQt3.png]

any idea?

RE: FFXIVMinion 3.3 Update Info - datsit - 06-25-2016

(06-25-2016, 07:56 AM)massina Wrote:  Hello,

my problem started right after updating

It shows no games to attach even though I have an active one

[Image: XvKP0Px.png]

[Image: D4uRQt3.png]

any idea?

Are you running in Dx11? My bet is you are and if you are, you will not see any ffxiv PID tasks for the bot to attach to since mmominion doesn't support dx11. Hopefully they will sometime since they have issues with dx9 and the limited memory.