MMOMinion
Servantes [Summoner][Combat Routine] - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Servantes [Summoner][Combat Routine] (/showthread.php?tid=16659)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Servantes [Summoner][Combat Routine] - nhjone4life - 06-28-2017

(06-28-2017, 02:02 AM)Zanci Wrote:  Do you have Aether Hold on ? ^^

Works for me.

Not working: After the first phase of Dreadwyrm Trance it use the next three Aethertrail Attunement but dont use Dreadwyrm Trance again. So no Bahamut using is possible.
                 Also Bio III is not casting again after triaster ends.
I think cross skills like lucid dreaming and  Diversion are not in yet? Whatever its better now with the first version of gauge.

Aether Hold is not on.  It uses Energy Drain.  But for whatever reason it is not using Fester or PainFlare.

RE: Servantes [Summoner][Combat Routine] - Zanci - 06-28-2017

You are right - checked again - not using Fester or PainFlare. Well, i guess we have to wait :)

Knockback is also used, but its off in acr settings and on button.

RE: Servantes [Summoner][Combat Routine] - Gseeker - 06-28-2017

(06-28-2017, 02:10 AM)nhjone4life Wrote:  ....

(06-28-2017, 02:02 AM)Zanci Wrote:  ....

What both of you said is correct, but i suspect they know it and they are working on it, since we got only the first version of the new GUI. But many improvements already made.

I  main SMN, so i manually cast Fester or Painflare, till they fix rotations, since the new GUI changed rotations drastically.

But not casting Bio III, while it casts Miasma III should be looked at for the time being.

As for Bahamut, i again suspect that they haven't yet put the new skills.

BUT all in all we are looking good day by day! ThumbsUp

So MMOMINION team keep it up.

RE: Servantes [Summoner][Combat Routine] - sebbs - 07-04-2017

(07-04-2017, 11:14 AM)Gseeker Wrote:  Thanks for the latest updates on Servantes! Fester and Painflare is used now, as Bio III!

There 3 issues i found out though, just as i tested it today in expert.

First issue:  While i have Aether Hold Button activated, it reactivates Aetherflow skill, thus wasting it.

Second Issue: When it summons Bahamut, it doesnt recognise it as a Pet and resummons former Pet, thus unsummoning Bahamut in an instant.

Third Issue: Sometimes without Aether Hold or Burn Aether Buttons activated, once it fills the second round of Aether stacks, it doesnt activate Dreadwyrm second time. It just spams Ruin.

If i find anything else, ill post. Haven't tested it thouroughly yet.

Thanks again for the updates, even if it isnt a job so popular anymore , like NIN or PLD.

pet and trance are fixed next update but never had issues with aether hold on

please profide details  on how to reproduce it.

RE: Servantes [Summoner][Combat Routine] - Gseeker - 07-05-2017

(07-04-2017, 02:39 PM)sebbs Wrote:  pet and trance are fixed next update but never had issues with aether hold on

please profide details  on how to reproduce it.

Well maybe i didn't write it correctly and sorry about that Sebbs.

What i mean is this:

When you have 2 stacks and you miss 1 stack to activate Dreadwyrm, you push Aether Hold on, but once Aetherflow Skill is up, it uses it all over thus wasting it , while i have a stack already to go.

You can try it in the dummies in Fringes for example. My problem is that whenever Aetherflow Skill is ready it just uses it, no matter the situation, even if i have stacks to use or not, and got to wait another 60 secs.

Sorry if i didnt clarify it better. Hope i did now.

Thanks again for the pet fixes, Bahamut works now. Can you make it so Bahamut uses enkindle whever enkindle is ready, because we need to pop it 2 times in this small timeframe and if i am dodging aoes i forget ?

Again thanks Sebbs.

Edit: you have enkindle already in with Burn Aether activated Sebbs, sorry. Just noticed!
Edit2: The above problem can appear more noticeably when you finished one group of enemies and go to another or you stop casting and lock on yourself, if you want to test it yourself Sebbs.

RE: Servantes [Summoner][Combat Routine] - Zanci - 07-05-2017

I can confirm that. Aether hold off, Aether burn on, every 60 secs its using aetherflow again - that issue was fixed with the first gauge version, now its in again.

Knockback still using.

RE: Servantes [Summoner][Combat Routine] - Kralkitorik - 07-26-2017

The ACR does not work for me, this is what I get:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/167338940926394368/339808615861059584/image.png

RE: Servantes [Summoner][Combat Routine] - sebbs - 07-26-2017

Does it do it on a dummy?

RE: Servantes [Summoner][Combat Routine] - Kralkitorik - 07-26-2017

Sadly, it also does nothing on dummy: http://imgur.com/a/Dd4b0

RE: Servantes [Summoner][Combat Routine] - Kralkitorik - 07-29-2017

Any news on the issue?