MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - dgcool - 05-13-2017

Does it complete the Rank up quests or not yet? So far I have had to do them. Great purchase so far regardless.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-13-2017

It will do very soon all the quests, including the rank quests. But first the priority is to push the new target system, and all the new things we're working on. So in a few days for the rank quests. Sorry for the delay, and the 3 days with a shitty target system.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Lexus003 - 05-14-2017

Ummm I must be slow but i cant find this addon in my store's tab

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-14-2017

You're not slow, you're maybe not at the right place. It's on Quest tab, on the 64bit store (not 32bit one). :)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Lexus003 - 05-14-2017

gotcha thank you

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - dgcool - 05-15-2017

Yeah the targeting system does need some work, looking forward to the update!

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-15-2017

So, new version will be live in a few minutes.

Please note (i'll modify Wiki/Forum thread):

- You can now use the basic setup of the assist mode. Follow target, Face target, Use autoface are NOT NEEDED ANYMORE.
- You should see a huge difference when doing your daily quests. Faster, stronger! At any level.
- We're still testing the new code, but it's possible during 1 or 2 days, that we need to improve some things. So during this time, we do more than 50 quests a day, it's not necessary to report something, we should be allready aware. If you see something weird (stuck? loop? any problem?) please first RELOAD LUA MODULES, 99% chances that solves your problem. We're actually working on it, but during 2 days do that if something is broken.

edit: updated :)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - pairak - 05-17-2017

Im not sure if your aware or not as its not really a "bug" but more a luck thing. If you get a quest that have you mount a drake, and then the quest after that is a "kill" quest, you get stuck as unlike normal mounts, quest mounts have to be dismounted by pressing the button, so you will just walk around while constantly trying to attack.

Edit: Actually, happens no matter what quest follows, may be needed to add a step after the mount quests to "dismount" and then remount your own mount.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-17-2017

I push a small fix, but cannot test it (I don't have Mount quest yet)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-17-2017

We try to fix everything before the reset today. Then, will do some test on Vol.2! Sylph quests are ready, we just wait Vol.1 to be perfectly working.