MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - pintowagon - 05-20-2017

Also, having the option to buy each individual pack is better, since by now, a lot of folks have already maxed the reputation with various tribes thanks to the Relic Quests for 3.0. So this way can buy only the tribes they need and not all of them unless they want to.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-20-2017

Of course we'll do that. Some people just need 1 tribe, there is no reason to buy the packs ;)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - pairak - 05-20-2017

(05-20-2017, 07:08 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  @drissma you're not the first one to ask. But you know what, i have good news!
In a few days, we'll push the Vol.2, and the "A Realm Reborn Pack" as a Season Pass. You'll have access to all the 5 tribes of the 2.0 as soon as they are available. And we will do the same for the 3.0 pack. When you asked the question i was talking with FxFire about that.
How does this work for people who have already bought vol.1?

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-20-2017

For now there is no "upgrade plan".
We thank to share some luas we worked on (only private for now) to people who already bought Vol.1 and want to buy the full ARR pack (5 tribes).
You just need to join the Bottox Discord (link in signature) and send me a private message.
Also it's still cheaper to buy Vol.1 and ARR pack, than buying all packs one by one.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - pairak - 05-22-2017

Any updates on vol. 2?

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-22-2017

Vol.2 & ARR Pack tomorrow if everything's ok. Still things to improve before on Vol.1.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-22-2017

We fixed every reported bug. But since customers can't use 2 differents Bottoxlib (library we use for our addons), i can't push it right now. I need Balgarion updates Navigator with the new version of the lib. Tonight it should be ok. Then i'll push Dailies Vol.1 with the new lib (target system working, no wait for mob spawns ---> looking for them, mount fix etc...).

edit: updated!  ThumbsUp

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - dgcool - 05-23-2017

(05-22-2017, 08:11 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  We fixed every reported bug. But since customers can't use 2 differents Bottoxlib (library we use for our addons), i can't push it right now. I need Balgarion updates Navigator with the new version of the lib. Tonight it should be ok. Then i'll push Dailies Vol.1 with the new lib (target system working, no wait for mob spawns ---> looking for them, mount fix etc...).

edit: updated!  ThumbsUp

Looking forward to it! Hopefully Stormblood doesn't distract all the great minion content creators too much lol

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - pairak - 05-24-2017

Vol 2 and the ARR pack is not showing upp in my shop =(

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-24-2017

It will, very soon, when HansW will be live ;)