MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - pairak - 05-27-2017

Btw @InDaSkyz just a suggestion, idk how viable it is. Would it be possible to add a check option to the bot to do the full quests, run back to npc, but stop before turning them in? Would be useful if you want to do a quest on a level 60 job but would rather want to get the exp for it on a lower level job, especially when you get to Moogle and Ixal. But even for other jobs id rather get the exp on jobs that actually need them :)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - bhlbot - 05-27-2017

For me on the Sylph Daily Feed Me, it wouldn't use the sap. It just kept running to each plant over and over and would open the inventory, but not use the sap. Had to complete manually then the rest of the quest were fine.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-27-2017

@pairak yup, the Dailies Manager will be free on forum. With it, you can make a schedule, and add to the list the quests you want to do ;)
@bhlbot yes it's a very particular interaction (the only one in the game like that). The interaction make the trade windows spawns, then you need to use an item. It will be fixed opn store release. Unlucky you are to grab this one today :)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-27-2017

Ok that's working now. You now have Vol.1 & Vol.2 until the release of the Vol.2.  ThumbsUp

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - yukyukboy - 05-27-2017

On Malodorous Mischief I find myself running back and forth between the various targets. When it went to attack the Molted Ziz it just kept running back and forth in a straight line for a while and eventually it cast Aero and resumed running in a straight line. Also did this with Morbol targets.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-28-2017

@bhlbot @yukyukboy thx for theses reports, but we allready know these problems. Concerning the moove between 2 npc's it's a know problem, for all Dailies. We'll fix this asap.
For On Malodorous Mischief, you just need to know the interactions you need to do in this quest are very special, since no other quests has the interactions like that. We still need to code a function only for this interaction, so only for this quest.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - yukyukboy - 05-28-2017

(05-28-2017, 08:16 AM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  @bhlbot @yukyukboy thx for theses reports, but we allready know these problems. Concerning the moove between 2 npc's it's a know problem, for all Dailies. We'll fix this asap.
For On Malodorous Mischief, you just need to know the interactions you need to do in this quest are very special, since no other quests has the interactions like that. We still need to code a function only for this interaction, so only for this quest.

Ah alright wasn't sure if this was just isolated or what. Either way, the profiles are absolutely amazing and make life much easier! Keep up the great work Happy

Thx YukYuk! Happy

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - pairak - 05-28-2017

A minor thing, but ive noticed that if I start the bot while in The Lavender beds housing area it will not teleport, just stands there until I manually teleports out.

Because you have no mesh loaded :)