MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - pairak - 05-28-2017

Makes sense. Also, for the quest "The Magitek menace" the bot does not seem to levelsync, it will move towards the enemy, target and get ready, but you have to manually press levelsync for it to start.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-28-2017

Yup allready fixed for the release!

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Mamoth - 05-28-2017

Seems fairly buggy.

Quest: Beacon Keepers
Problem: He just kept running from one beacon to another without doing anything.

Issue: Turns quests in even if there is no rep to be gotten. Why not do the quest to level up rep before turning those in?

Issue: Waits for an extremely long time on mulitple quests on "FindEntity"/"Wait" (basically doing nothing). Doing a Stop/Start fixes it.

These are just what I remember. But there were others. Is not fully AFKable at this point.

Good work. Just not totally there.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-28-2017

@Mamoth

Is you Assist mode looks like this:

- Follow Target: Off
- Face Target: Off
- Use Autoface: On
- Start Combat: On
- Quest Helpers: Off

For the Beacon, it's working pretty well here.

For the "turns quests in even if there is no rep to be goten", i really don't know what's your talking about. Do you have "Quest helpers" off?

The wait for an extremely long time: 2 Reasons. First, one week ago we decided to cancel the "steps" when you need to kill more than 1 mob. For now, and i guess it's not going to be fixed before a week, you will stay at the same place waiting for the spawn. We did that because the way it worked before (3 mobs killed in 30 sec instead of waiting 6mn for 3 spawns) brang such horrible bugs. We need at least 1 week to go back to the old system, but without the bugs. Second thing is it's possible someone just finished the same quest 1mn before you came on the mob pos. Obviously you share the "wild mobs" with other players.

Actually, here are the bugs all players have:

- When you start Dailies, after teleporting you to the tribe area, you'll fail at mounting chocobo (or other mounts). Start/Stop fixes the problem.
- When your quest needs you to kill a mob that have been "catched" by a Fate, it will not sync your level to the fate, so you'll wait the end of the Fate if you're afk.
- When you need to fight a mob that NEVER stays at the same place, sometimes your toon will "hesitate" between 2 mobs and go to the first one, then to the second one etc... until it finally chooses a target. This problem is fixed on our test version. It will be live when Dailies Vol.2 will be live (why not now? because the live version is not using the same BottoxLib version, and we can't let you use 2 Bottoxlib, it brings so many bugs).
- When you need to give to the npc an item which is in your inventory (not your "key items inventory") it will fail at finish the quest. This problem can't be solved until ffxivminion handles that. We allready asked devs on discord. For now, give the item to the npc manually. (Generally it happens on Fate quests since the reward comes directly in you inventory).
- Last thing, it's still possible that we miss some random id's/pos, but i need to say since 2 weeks we didn't miss any interaction.

Of course, thx for the reports, and for the support  Smile

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-29-2017

Target fix + Mount fix!  Smile

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Mamoth - 05-29-2017

Thanks for the response. Yes, my settings are set that way. 

For the rep issue. The bot will turn in quests even though it pops up the  warning that no rep will be gotten.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-29-2017

Ok i think i understand. You have quests you grabbed before the reset. This problem is not Dailies side, it's just FFXIV working that way. You need to finish first the quests you grabed before the last reset. Or leave them, then press start again. If you do it manually, you'll see it's doing the same thing. So, problem is "you can't take more quests". And Dailies just can't unlock this limitation, it's server side.

And yes we could stop the bot when it happens, but not sure right now.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - pairak - 05-30-2017

Any updates on when we can expect vol.2 to hit the store?

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-30-2017

I have absolutely no idea. The addon is ready since a week. It was sent to the minion devs. Also Vol.3 is ready for beta and will be available as soon as the ARR pack is live.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - pairak - 05-30-2017

You need to hit those dev's with a stick, here you can borrow mine "/em hands over a slightly bloody stick."