MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 06-04-2017

ACR should be working the same way. Not normal you can't choose the profile you want.

Here we are. Updated all the volumes, they all now run with Bottox Manager, so please install it on the store.
I just tested 3 quests in order to see if things work well. And it doesn't. In ten minutes here what i noticed:
- Take quests functions are buggy
- Mounts' emotes are buggy
- i'm sure a lot of broken things too!

Let us 24 hours to try everything and fix aswell. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last update fixed a lot of things. Next update will definitely fix the trade item problem.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Dino - 06-05-2017

edit: nvm find it

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 06-05-2017

Since we changed all our store icons (in-game aswell) i invite you to delete your icons local folder you can find here:
C:\MINIONAPP\cache\icons

That way it will update all icons on store at next launch. It should looks like this:

[Image: mini_714955snip20170605171619.png]

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - pairak - 06-08-2017

Any updates on when Kobold will leave Beta, and when we can expect Vanu Vanu to hit Beta?

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 06-08-2017

Kobold should be ready soon. We needed to recode some functions in order to fit with this tribe (some weird mechanics on quests).

Vanu + HW season pass are ready. Just need to wait a bit because there is too many bugs with actual 64bit navigation system. Also we need to create the ingame/store icons. Well, let us 1 or 2 days for Kobold, and you can expect Vanu before 4.0 hits.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - tbo - 06-11-2017

So for some reason it runs up to the leader and just stay clicking on him and thats it. Iv tried all 3 using the season pass.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 06-11-2017

Do you have quests taken before the last reset? It's a FFXIV limitation. You can't grab new quests if you didnt leave old ones.
Also, do you have acces to lvl 48 quests? If not, use 43 at start. Look at your Reputation window.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - tbo - 06-11-2017

(06-11-2017, 01:28 AM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  Do you have quests taken before the last reset? It's a FFXIV limitation. You can't grab new quests if you didnt leave old ones.
Also, do you have acces to lvl 48 quests? If not, use 43 at start. Look at your Reputation window.

I did for another tribe so i went complete them first. and yes i selected the  43's and i have already unlocked them myself i even took teh quest myself and still nodda.