MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - ken333 - 07-01-2017

Does this do Moogle Delivery Quests? Just got into HW

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - tbo - 07-01-2017

So i got her to run was doing the Dailies Vol 1 for the first time never done any my self seem to work ok but then was stuck on the lizard and wouldnt get off to feed the lamp poles with dust. lowest lvl dailies

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - onipuntaro - 07-02-2017

(07-01-2017, 12:56 PM)ken333 Wrote:  Does this do Moogle Delivery Quests? Just got into HW

Not yet it doesnt. it will.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - zerovisual - 07-02-2017

What is the current state of this add on?  I just bought the full deal and am only seeing Vol 1 and 2.  So right now I can only do Amalj'aa and Sylph.  Is this correct?  My assumption is that the other tribes listed in the pack are being fixed after 4.0 changes. Is this correct?  Or should I be seeing more volumes?

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 07-02-2017

Dailies Vol.3 + 1 heavensward pack are ready. But we're not going to release them until the 2 firsts packs are not 100% afkable. There is still one function that is buggy. We're actually testing it and update it everyday. You can grab The Poacher for free on Bottox Manager which is actually the exact same kill/count function. When it will be counting/killing well, Dailies will be back to normal, and then we'll can release new packs.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - yukyukboy - 07-05-2017

Doing the Amalj'aa beast tribe and was doing the level 43 Fighting Firesand with Fire. That worked normally and I completed it and the bot proceeded to take me on to the next quest "A Sappy Ending" where you gather sap. I was on the Amalj'aa mount still from Fighting Firesand with Fire and when it came up the Succulent it kept trying to interact while on the mount but did not dismount. It then walked away still mounted so I unmounted and just restarted it. Any thoughts?

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - RaidenX - 07-05-2017

i just started playing, unlocked he amal'jaa bst quest and it runs around half completeing each quest, and gets stuck on the "use the item" on a weaked player quest. lvl 43

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 07-05-2017

@yukyukboy known problem. It keeps this mount instead of taking a real one.
@RaidenX what level are you? Try reload, and do the quests with a lvl 60 character for now.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - drissma - 07-12-2017

It's still very buggy. When doing Level 48 Amalj'aa Quests, I constantly have to stop and restart via Bottox Manager as the bot just stands around most of the time. Currently on the quest "Fire-spitting Image" and yes, it walks to the spot where the fortune-tellers spawn, but then just stands around not targetting anything, not doing anything at all until I restart the bot... but then it'll just go to another spot and stand around forever as well. I have to manually target the mobs.

Same thing when accepting quests or mounting for the first time - it usually fails for whatever reason and if I don't restart, it just stands around forever.

Edit: Same with the quest "nothing sacred" - it just runs to a certain spot, dismounts and stands there forever, without even trying to interact with the quest items. I guess it'll be the same for every other quest. Currently doing this 99% manually, only thing this profile does is navigate to the general quest area.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 07-12-2017

@drissna Yes Dailies are buggy since more than a month, and we apologize for that. Gladly we'll update Vol.1 & 2 tomorrow, after one week of testing. After that we'll release other packs.
Sorry for the wait, all should be back to normal tomorrow.