MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Dagu - 08-09-2017

Another report, tried kobolds quest today, the bot has problems with killing fire grenades; it doesn't know to go around line-of-sight blocking obstacles to reach the quest creature, nor does it know to move closer when out of range. I had to manually move bot close enough and in vision for it to do the combat. Otherwise worked well.
Edit: It also had trouble completing the Lv41 "Know your place" quest. Bot doesn't correctly recognize and use item on one of the 596th Order Supplies, it rides mount close to, but not directly over the interaction location. It goes back in attempt to h and in the quest but fails two times before going back up to try to complete, but fails again. I manually completed that step and the step after that for bot to finally pick it up with the embers steps again.

Edit: Also tried Sylph quests. Bot got stuck on a tree pillar and didn't know to walk around it, I had to manually guide got around that pole.
On the quest Lv42 "Gourd Grief", Bot failes to recognize a quest interaction point "Sack of Devil Gourds" on X25.6 Y22.8, and just runs around on mount passing it in its rounds and even landing close but never picking it up. I had to manually pick it up.

Edit: Lv43 Amalj'aa Ravage the Ravagers first stage, bot runs away after interacting with interaction point, and not fighting the summoned creature from the quest point. Running away too far can cause the quest stage to reset and bot must redo the whole round to find the interaction point again. After the bot did a route of 5 minutes and proceeded to start run away from second attempt at same point I manually fought and killed the beast to advance to next stage.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Poopy diapers - 08-13-2017

will the beast tribes for stormblood, 4.0 + be included in this package? or will that be a separate package?

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - onipuntaro - 08-14-2017

(08-13-2017, 05:31 PM)Poopy diapers Wrote:  will the beast tribes for stormblood, 4.0 + be included in this package? or will that be a separate package?

Itll be its own separate package as "Stormblood Dailies"

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - brazy - 08-15-2017

does it unlock all the beast tribes? or do you have to have them unlocked already?

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 08-15-2017

@brazy you need to have them unlocked before using the addon.
@onipuntaro you're right!
@dagu thx for the report, huge update coming for dailies very soon, bottox manager either.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Dagu - 08-21-2017

Sylph dailies Lv42 "Imperial Intruders" quest, bot does not recognize an objective to use some kind of bomb on to Imperial Soldier || East Shroud ( 21.5 , 21.7 ) ||
It is possibly because this one soldier is quite far from the usual area of the daily quests, and was not entered into the database.

Kobold dailies, quest where you carry a bomb for transport, bot freeze in "BoZu's Blown Cover" after reaching a specific point while carrying the bomb, and will be unable to take any further action or complete any more quest. Gamebreaking bug. Turning bot or quest addon on/off does not restart quests or facilitate any further action.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Dagu - 08-24-2017

Amalj'aa lvl 46 "The Gland That Feeds You" = fail to complete, objectives only completed 1/3, two areas bot does not recognize markers, circle areas centered around 18.0 26.3, and 20.0 28.0.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Exarch - 08-24-2017

Having another issue with Sylph quest "Feed Me" there is a large tree in the path that new mesh needs to be fitted around and also the bot does not use the potions on the greater grapemaws for the quest.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Exarch - 08-29-2017

Kobald Quest "Hells Have No Fury" level 41 is completely broken it just sits there and spams the quest npc and never goes to do the emote on the bombs. Also kobald quest level 41 Mother of Bombs only completes the first objective.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 08-31-2017

Known problem. The interaction function was splitted in two functions (simply because on other tribes the actual code doesnt fit). That's why some interactions are broken. Hallec works on the code for a major update since some times (with vacations between) and i'll update the database in order to use the right function at the right moment.