MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Exarch - 08-31-2017

(08-31-2017, 07:04 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  Known problem. The interaction function was splitted in two functions (simply because on other tribes the actual code doesnt fit). That's why some interactions are broken. Hallec works on the code for a major update since some times (with vacations between) and i'll update the database in order to use the right function at the right moment.

Is there a spreadsheet or some wiki page for known problems kinda like the way we are doing ACR reports so we don't report the same issues over and over again?

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 09-02-2017

@Exarch not really, but you can follow us on Discord, we share all what we do in real time. Basically we're finishing to merge all our code for all addons, in order to have the simplest way to update things in the future. And concerning Dailies, one time vol.1, 2 and 3 will be fully stable on all quests, we'll release other packs. Vol.4 (Sahagin) et 6 (Vanu) are kinda ready. We lost so many time on simple things (target system, kill counts, things like that) but it's ok now. We just stop to release others pack, too much support to do because things were not working well.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - hidekazu1211aesar - 09-04-2017

If I click Start, it will not work after teleporting.
How can I use it correctly?

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 09-04-2017

I recommend you all to share you reports on the discord, simply because everything was reported many times.
Long story short: Every Bottox addon had a custom code. Now all Bottox addons (free or not) share the same code. It's slightly better for us for many reasons. Less time to update, a global code that fits with every FF content etc... We made the transition 4 days ago. It works better than we thank but one more time it fucked the Dailies code. Move + Target are down for dailies. Hallec is on it and shares in real time on Discord what he's doing for this. Should be working again in a few. Also the new target system will fix definitely the problems we had since 4.0 release on Dailies and Poacher (not unmounting if attacked by another mob and waiting to be dead-------> not anymore!)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - sylverrfoxx - 09-09-2017

Damn, just bought the four pack and found out it's currently broken. Hopefully you get it working soon.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Spydawg - 09-09-2017

Yeah same with me, looking forward for update.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - deansoto - 09-10-2017

Same.  just bought all dailies pack and not working :(

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - FokaiHustle - 09-18-2017

I don't know what i'm missing i purchased the "all vol. dailies" i met all the "requirements" and followed the "tutorial" requirements Do you have to purchase "latty's Quests Profiles" also? because i already have all the beast tribes unlocked. It will teleport then just stand there.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - sylverrfoxx - 09-18-2017

(09-18-2017, 08:06 PM)Fokai__asura_ffxi_Hustle Wrote:  I don't know what i'm missing i purchased the "all vol. dailies" i met all the "requirements" and followed the "tutorial" requirements Do you have to purchase "latty's Quests Profiles" also? because i already have all the beast tribes unlocked. It will teleport then just stand there.

The addon is broken. We're all waiting for a fix. Unfortunately, it didn't say it was broken on the store page.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 09-19-2017

It's written just on that page, so here a copy/paste:

Long story short: Every Bottox addon had a custom code. Now all Bottox addons (free or not) share the same code. It's slightly better for us for many reasons. Less time to update, a global code that fits with every FF content etc... We made the transition 4 days ago. It works better than we thank but one more time it fucked the Dailies code. Move + Target are down for dailies. Hallec is on it and shares in real time on Discord what he's doing for this. Should be working again in a few. Also the new target system will fix definitely the problems we had since 4.0 release on Dailies and Poacher (not unmounting if attacked by another mob and waiting to be dead-------> not anymore!)