MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Rabbi Schmekel - 11-03-2017

(11-03-2017, 08:31 PM)pairak Wrote:  Check the Level you have set it to do, by default it is set to do the highest Level quests. Yadovv Gah has the Level 48 beastmen quests for the Amalj'aa, so just set it to do the lowest Level quests untill you unlock the higher ones.

Thanks, I'll give it a try!

EDIT:
Worked wonderfully, thank you!

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 11-04-2017

Like Pairak said, if you never started tribe quests, you'll need to start with the lowest level quests. When reaching next rank, you'll be able to do the mid level, then the high level quests. Of course best rewards and token come from the highest rank, in each tribe.

Don't forget you can try the Kojin tribe beta addon (Dailies Vol.9), its 'automatically installed if you have Bottox Manager. We're waiting for a fix concerning landing/go out underwater, then it should be running smooth.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - yukyukboy - 11-13-2017

I have noticed that with both the Kobold and Sahagin tribes, the exit points for some of the quests make my character mount on the chocobo at the exit and stand there looking at the exit. For example at the kobolds when you leave the 13th order workshop instance for quests titled "Contents Unknown" and "Brain Buster" you will go to the exit and stay mounted while looking at the exit. After a bit you dismount and then remount but you never actually exit the workshop unless pause, do it yourself, and unpause. I attached a screenshot of the console at the time of what is going on in case that assists. The same happens with the Sahagins when going to exit the ship instance though I have not touched those quests for a while so I am unsure of the names of which they affect. Is this still a bug that needs working out or perhaps some of my settings are incorrect?

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 11-13-2017

Yup Yukyuk It's a bug:

When the quest is over (so it's marked as a green quest) the character goes to the npc BUT:
- Western La Noscea connections between bot/ilands and main island don't work, simply. I asked devs if the max distance is reached, and they don't know. So tyour character should be teleporting to the aetheryte, but one more time if you have any aggro, you can't.
That's the same problem on a lot of sahagin quests, we need to fi this (Sahagin quests are still in beta).

- For Kobold, the cavern access is goin gto be fixed (really don't know why its not using the exit since 2 days. Well will be fixed today).

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - ijimerarekko - 11-13-2017

The "You have the rite" quest for Kojin dailies, char just stops and doesn't sprinkle the water or /pray. Is this a bug or just me?

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 11-16-2017

Yes, it's going to be added, a function used for casting a special item on you. So that's normal it's not working for now.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 12-01-2017

Updated all Dailies UI. You can now use the Dailies Manager addon that allows 12 quests in queue.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bobsayshello - 12-04-2017

(12-01-2017, 03:48 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  Updated all Dailies UI. You can now use the Dailies Manager addon that allows 12 quests in queue.

Loving the Dailies UI and while Sylph and Amal'ja are working great im getting some hiccups on kobolds and Sahagin quests are just stopping mid way through during some of the quests.  Is there any information I can share with you that may help eliminate any of these issues I find?  (Keep in mind I do understand that quests and specific levels of quests have to be selected in order for these to work as well as the appropriate custom meshes).

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 12-04-2017

Hey Bob,

Kobold and Sahagin still have some problems, mostly Sahagin. We should be aware of all bugs now. I do more than 70 dailies a day, no chance i miss something with time.
Also we just found that most of bugs are fixed when Dailies are not running in background. More fps you have, the more it's stable. Working on this since yesterday.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 12-07-2017

Bottox mesh updated for all Dailies:

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Bottox%20Project/Bottox%20Minion%20Addons/-%20-%20-%20-%20Bottox%20Mesh