MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 12-27-2017

@Pairak We're supposed to fix last bug today. Then we'll send them to Hans. Sorry for the delay.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 12-29-2017

Out on store:
- Dailies Heavensward Pack (Vol.6, 7 & 8)
- Dailies Vol.6
- Dailies Vol.7

Don't forget to grab last Bottox Mesh Pack, mostly for Vath tribe.  Smile

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - pairak - 12-30-2017

Loving em. Think theese are the profiles that has run the smoothest at release so far :D

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 12-31-2017

Thx Pairak!
But allready found bugs. Mostly concerning the turn in quest function. Most of quests need you to interact with the same npcs that give quests. Depending on which quest you grabed it can do some bullshit. Fixing right now.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - aespire - 01-02-2018

Hi, not sure if its reported but sometimes when doing the Sylph quest "In the Sylphlands, Treasure Hunts You", even if the target objects are right in front, the bot will move on to the next area in search of quest target. This also happened for the Amalj'aa quest "Before They Are Tempered". Its next to impossible to manually target the quest target while the bot is running away from it so had to stop the bot and manually clear that quest target. Also, not sure if its the Assist mode, but when doing the dailies, the bot will nearly attack everything in sight even if the mobs are not aggressively attacking you. Even if I toggle off "Start Combat" in the Assist mode, the manager turns that option back on when it toggles the Assist mode to run.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - yukyukboy - 01-03-2018

Doing the Vanu quests and there seems to be an issue with the quest "Flight of the Midges". When ever you get to a midge swarm the bot will descend to the ground and move very quickly in all directions at one spot until you stop it. At the first midge swarm it did stay at the swarm but did not target it so the issue only happened with the last two swarms.

https://postimg.org/image/fofm6qtlx/68854a05/

(image was too large to attach)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 01-03-2018

@aespire
Yes known problem. It's actually the same problem as the Pearl quest for Kojin. What is happening: Each item you need to interact with, has various ids, that change everytime you grab the quest. So wa had to parse all possible ids from each item. But what square enix changed during the last year is now all the items can have the same id (totally random). So your character ran to an item, but targetted another one that is close to the item we ask the bot to interact with. That's not a dead end (i fixed it for Pearl quest), but it's kinda tricky. I'll try to find a way.
@Yuyukboy Hey bud! Can't open the screenshot but i think i get it. Leon reported this too yesterday.

Btw guys don't forget to grab the last mesh pack if you didnt a few days ago. Modified some things on cubs and macro mesh for Vanu and Vaths.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 01-04-2018

@Yukyukboy fixed. :)

Also added 4 new rank quests on ARR pack.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - yukyukboy - 01-06-2018

(01-04-2018, 04:12 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  @Yukyukboy fixed. :)

Also added 4 new rank quests on ARR pack.

Thanks I haven't seen the quest again, but I'll let you know how it's working when I do.

There has been a rather funny "issue" I've had happening after the bot finishes the tasks. I have the idle location set to "PH - Mist" which in my case is a actually an apartment in mist. So, the teleport begins and then I get the black screen that says what area you've entered which read "Mist" but when I appear on the screen I am in Shirogane way off the map (this is the area where my private house is located) and the teleport begins again where it says I should be in Mist on the game, but I end up in Shirogane floating somewhere far off the map. To me it's not a problem because once it's done doing the tribes I will take control again, but I'm not sure if anyone has faced this issue. I think the weirdest thing is just seeing how the game says you've been taken to Mist but are in Shirogane.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 01-06-2018

Hmmm that mean something is wrong on the teleport db.
PH = Private House.
FC = Free Company.

Im going to try this today and fix it.