MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - lolwtfbbq - 01-26-2018

Yeah, also having that issue as well as the aforementioned Amaljaa ones. Occasionally getting stuck on corners during navigation for the Sylph ones as well.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Belthazar194 - 01-28-2018

Not sure if i'm just not doing something right but when doing the lv42 Amaljaa quest "losing ones tempered" it seems to not be able to get the third location and keeps just looping the first 2. Has happened two days in a row now

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 01-28-2018

- Sahagin: Character not able to get out of boats and islands quests. This problem can't be solved with actual nav system. Waiting for the new one since a while. It's actually tested by minion devs so it should be live very soon.

- Sylph mesh stuck? @lolwtfbbq I'm surprised there are still mesh stucks on this map after all updates. Did you update the mesh pack recently?

- @Belthazar194 Some people complain about this quest since months. Even if it's one of the most complex (very long, a lot of steps) everytime i grab it, it works fine. Are you running the game in background? Try to run the quest focusing the ffxiv window.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - pairak - 01-28-2018

Cant wait for Ixal. 5 more days then done with Vanu Vanu, then im only missing ixal from 2.0-3.0, all thanks to your work =D

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - khanooo - 01-29-2018

Hello -

First of all, thanks for these! I bought the three full packs!

I am starting with the dailies in ARR but for all 4 beast tribe, my character goes and talks to the wrong npc and it keeps on doing it over and over. If I stop it and pick up the quests manually and then start it, it still continues to talk to that npc over and over.

I have Latty's quest pack finished and have am able to pick up the 3 quests from the 4 beast tribes manually.

Did I do something wrong?

I tried sifting through the forum post but couldn't find any info on my issue.

Please advise.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 01-29-2018

@Khanooo Is the tribe unlocked? If yes, you should check you're asking the bot to do the low level quests. You need to be ranked to do the mid level and high level quests.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - khanooo - 01-29-2018

Heya,

Yes the tribe is unlocked. I think you are right - I had the high level quests selected. (So dum)

Once back from maintenance, I will check again and confirm!

Thanks!

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 01-30-2018

Dailies Vol.10 Ananta beta is allready out for all Stormblood Pack owners.  Happy
Last Bottox mesh pack is needed!

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Drastik - 02-01-2018

For those of you having troubles make sure to set your camera to Standard and not Legacy

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 02-01-2018

@Drastik this is concerning all minion content, not specialy dailies. If your character needs to move, then you need to setup the camera to standard.