MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - psychomarine - 02-01-2018

Is it just me or since the new beast tribe quests, when the map loads and get the character starts to move it just hard to explain, spazz's out looks like it trying to head all directions all at once. I can't seem to find a fix or what is wrong. Please help.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Locust67 - 02-01-2018

I am also having this issue. Cant find a fix

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Locust67 - 02-01-2018

(02-01-2018, 07:05 PM)Locust67 Wrote:  I am also having this issue. Cant find a fix

EDIT* there was a temp fix posted on the dailies discord

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - lolwtfbbq - 02-01-2018

Can you post the fix here for those of us who use our discord for FFXIV and don't want it tied to a bot discord?

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 02-01-2018

So it seems the legacy mode is back after Ace updated the bot. It's now a setting you can tick on the main bot window. Pretty nice. To be honest i didnt know until today you can use leagacy mode for navigation when using mmominion. I allways used the standard one for boting.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - essdm - 02-02-2018

Hi,
I don't know if this was mentioned before or not, but i don't see just volume 5 for sale, only in the package. I was wondering if you could make vol 5 be sold as a single like all the other volumes.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Belthazar194 - 02-03-2018

Hi me again so I took a video of whats happening when I run the quest Losing One's Tempered, I dont know if this will help.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1R3K2aBTgh2zsSXLdU3sPKssdf_01qJEG

At the end of the video before the cycle starts again is where the problem is.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - warmdusk - 02-03-2018

I have a question about the bot, I have all the packs. Sometimes it works perfectly and it runs around interacting with whoever its suppose too and killing whatever it is suppose too, but sometimes it gets stuck on attacking any and every mob it sees that are not related to any quest, not aggro'd to target, or even aggressive. Right now I am doing the Anantas-- sometimes it will drop its mount in the Fringes when just running by a mob to attack it--even like Earth Sprites which are non-aggressive. I think the quest it was doing was Criminal Crossings. Then it will get in this cycle of just hunting down random mobs in that area instead of proceeding with the quest. I have assist mode on, I have start combat checked, because it doesn't seem to work correctly when it isn't selected, but sometimes it just will not stop attacking random mobs. Do I need to tweak something?

Also I have noticed with the Ananta quests lately that if it needs to go to a destination(Ananta quest : Snack between Meals), it will not get off the Chocobo to interact, it will instead sit there on the chocobo and do nothing. If I dismount, it will continue with quest.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 02-04-2018

@essdm Ixal quests ar not available for now, the craft part is still work in progress. That is the same thing for Moogle quests.
@Belthazar i'm out for 4 days, i can't really check the video because of chaotic connection here. I'm back in 3 days.
@warmdusk Nothing is wrong on your setup. We still have some bugs in multiple functions, depending on very particular situations (mostly concerning Sahagin & Kojin). Concerning Ananta, i only worked one day on it at the release, then i needed to go out from home for a few days. I'm back tuesday and will add all missing quests for Ananta. I just know Hallec and Balgarion updated it many times since yesterday. So that's normal there are bugs with it. Ananta quests are out since 4.2. We released the first beta day one, obvisouly with tons of bugs and missing stuff.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Pineabble - 02-06-2018

Everytime I set the bot to do the Anata quests it just keeps spamming to accept quests even after it has accepted them all. Are the Anata quests working?